tca and foodstamp assistance pregnant

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
rhondatap

tca and foodstamp assistance pregnant

Post by rhondatap »

i am about 11 weeks pregnant i have no steady home or transpertation,i am 20 yrs old i am unemployed and been looking non stop for a job,i was wondering if id qualify for the (tca) and foodstamps in my situation???i also wasnt able to find the website to apply online for this...thank u very much...Brittany...
Rae Lil Black
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: tca and foodstamp assistance pregnant

Post by Rae Lil Black »

Hi, my name is Kayla I am a single mom of two child's who are 12 and 9. I am also pregnant and need more food stamps for my soon to be baby.
I had to quit work in July due to some health issues and having to take my kids to so many dr. appointments. I have recently applied for disability but it could take a long time to get.
Right now both my kids get a check of $332.00 each where their dad is on disability. My rent is $500.00 a month, power bill is around $180.00. Then I have my car insurance for $81.00 and phone for $46.00. Kid’s life insurance for $16.00 and $40.00 for my medicines Medicaid doesn't pay. Other and that just a lot for gas because between all three we have appointments almost every day. My vehicle is paid off and we get SNAP food stamps and TCA for food. My son has ADHD, Oppositional Defend Disorder, bad anger issues due to past sexual abuse. My daughter has depression and panic attacks for past sexual abuse too. I did have a boyfriend helping with bills but not now. I really need help with my TCA and food assistance applications. Thanks. I live in Russel County Va.