Sewer pipe repairs needed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Moochie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sewer pipe repairs needed

Post by Moochie »

My Sewer pipe has broken again and I desperately need help getting that fixed ASAP! I am disabled and don't have any money to get this fixed. I am Scared to Death I may get fined and just by accident found this site this morning and am hoping to get the help I need. I know where I can get a single wide trailer with two bedrooms and two bathrooms for a Little over $13,000 but I need help to buy this and I have no idea how much it would cost to have that trailer pulled here and have it set up. I really could use this trailer because the Camper trailer I live in now , we haven't had Hot water since 2011, we have nowhere to bath except from the sink and I have to hand wash our clothes in the sink if my hands aren't in pain. But I'm in desperate need of help and I am praying that you can help me here. We need a Home! Thank you for your time here.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sewer pipe repairs needed

Post by Admin »

$13,000 is a lot of money to ask for from the government if you have no income, no prospects, not working, etc. No government program or charity will donate that type of assistance. But there are some other home repair programs, and you can find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... r_pro.html
Maybe they will help pay for the sewer pipe or some of what else you need for the trailer.
Moochie wrote:My Sewer pipe has broken again and I desperately need help getting that fixed ASAP! I am disabled and don't have any money to get this fixed. I am Scared to Death I may get fined and just by accident found this site this morning and am hoping to get the help I need. I know where I can get a single wide trailer with two bedrooms and two bathrooms for a Little over $13,000 but I need help to buy this and I have no idea how much it would cost to have that trailer pulled here and have it set up. I really could use this trailer because the Camper trailer I live in now , we haven't had Hot water since 2011, we have nowhere to bath except from the sink and I have to hand wash our clothes in the sink if my hands aren't in pain. But I'm in desperate need of help and I am praying that you can help me here. We need a Home! Thank you for your time here.