Rent Assistance

Find how to get help with rent
moorer21
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent Assistance

Post by moorer21 »

Hello
i was recently broken into; twice within 2 yrs. i am looking to move but require help with the security deposit for the new apartments that I am looking to rent at. I would like to have information forwarded to me about what organizations help with rental help in the chicago area.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent Assistance

Post by Admin »

Here is a link for programs in Cook County Illinois and Chicago. You can find agencies and non-profits in Chicago that offer rent assistance, funds for security deposits, and other forms of aid. Assistance programs and options exist for low income families and individuals in the area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
moorer21 wrote:Hello
i was recently broken into; twice within 2 yrs. i am looking to move but require help with the security deposit for the new apartments that I am looking to rent at. I would like to have information forwarded to me about what organizations help with rental help in the chicago area.
Thank you
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

Hello. I am 24 Years old and I have 3 small children. 5 Year old, 4 year old, and 1 year old. I have been searching for help. I live in Douglas Georgia, COFFEE COUNTY. I am about to be evicted out of my trailer and my lights are going to be cut off before Monday. I have no family to help me. My mother died last July and she had no life insurance or will that we could find so my sister and her three children had to move in with me. I have no idea what to do and just came across your website. If you can please email me back at.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are various housing programs in the Coastal region, including Coffee County. They may offer funds for both your rent and lights. While we are not sure if they help for trailer expenses, you can try. Find the financial aid in Coffee County.
FixMac

Post by FixMac »

I'm originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I moved to Texas two years ago and I have just returned to Milwaukee. I'm 2 months pregnant and have nowhere to live. I am in need of emergency housing and assistance with paying for the first month’s rent and security.
I'm in need of emergency assistance. I don't have any type of income but you can reach me at my email as you have this information. Thank you.
Joe Bucks

Post by Joe Bucks »

If there is anyway someone could please help? I am behind on my rent and need assistance for November due to Christmas & getting custody of my son along with a new place to live. The landlord says he's starting the 3 day eviction.
I'm so scared. My son starts school Thursday. His father passed away; my husband and my daughter. I lost my mind just regained custody back and I don't want to hurt him by losing my place. Please call, God bless.
Irene

Post by Irene »

Need help on first months rent and security deposit assistance. We went to social services to try and get help until I go back to work and the place we are interested in was $150.00 over our budget but they went by my disability. I'm getting due to having a baby on December 8th. And they have been cutting my boyfriends hours so he is looking for a better paying job. I have 2 kids, and my boyfriend and I and our two house trained animals. One beagle and a cat so the place we were interested in the place for $750 because they allow animals. I don't know what to do.