Help with rent assistance

Find how to get help with rent
mkdk1987
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with rent assistance

Post by mkdk1987 »

We live the county of Jackson County, MO. I have tried all the numbers that every charity and agency has given me and have had no luck. Seems like I'm a dog running in circles chasing my own tail. I have run out idea's. Any help or advice would be truly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with rent assistance

Post by Admin »

Here is info on various Jackson County Missouri assistance programs. A helpful user posted info in the second link below as well. It really just does require a lot of calls on your behalf, keep asking, calling, trying to find more agencies, etc. There is no answer but to keep trying. And of course ideally people need to get back on their feet over the long term so they can become self-sufficient.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... prog4.html

http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... ?f=6&t=769
mkdk1987 wrote:We live the county of Jackson County, MO. I have tried all the numbers that every charity and agency has given me and have had no luck. Seems like I'm a dog running in circles chasing my own tail. I have run out idea's. Any help or advice would be truly appreciated.
Morba

Post by Morba »

I’m a mother of 3 children. I was laid off last Friday from my job and am trying to find new employment, but I am unsure I will find work in time to make my rent for the month of April. Please if you are able to help me in any way I would be very grateful! Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you don't have a job yet, unless you have some money saved up, you won't make the rent for the next month. It takes a few weeks to get a first paycheck from any new employer, so it takes time. However we do have ideas on how tenants can get assistance for their rent due in a day or so, as there are some resources that are available in less time than others.
March

Post by March »

Good morning. I am hoping you can direct me as to which office or agency I should start with for help getting rent assistance as I see so much information on your website. I am a single mother of a 12 year old girl. Her dad and I have been separated for a year now. He has been assisting financially but can no longer do so and I fear that without this assistance I will not be able to make ends meet. I am seeking help finding rent assistance even if it's temporary. Should I start with the Passaic County Human Services office? I also saw there are some nonprofit organizations that offer assistance. Can you send me a list of those or any other resource that would help me? I'm so overwhelmed right now. Thank you. I truly appreciate your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is not one agency or office. In fact, we have many Tacoma rent assistance programs listed, each with different funding, application processes, and other terms and conditions. Yes, there is a lot of information on the site and you need to explore and review it.
March wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 am Good morning. I am hoping you can direct me as to which office or agency I should start with for help getting rent assistance as I see so much information on your website.