New Jersey State Rental Assistance Program

Find how to get help with rent
jMacdouglas1

New Jersey State Rental Assistance Program

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Good Morning;

Currently on Unemployment I am in desperate need of assistance with my rent for the month of February. Please can you assist me?

Sincerely,

Jeanette
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: New Jersey State Rental Assistance Program

Post by Admin »

jMacdouglas1 wrote:Good Morning;

Currently on Unemployment I am in desperate need of assistance with my rent for the month of February. Please can you assist me?

Sincerely,

Jeanette
February rent? It is too late to pay that rent. If so, I suggesst calling your landlord ASAP
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Does New Jersey have any rental assistance programs, or other help for people who have low income or need government aid. Where is my bailout
mboykins10

help with rent in New Jersey

Post by mboykins10 »

Hi my name is Mahogany and I need help for a friend of mine. My friend is facing eviction and also her lights is off. I need information on who can help her pay the back rent, at least rent for June and July. Also who can help her get her light bill paid so they can turn her lights back on. I live in Elizabeth, NJ.
Tanisha.Field

Post by Tanisha.Field »

Hello,

Would you be able to provide the names and numbers of any rental
assistance porgrams in New Jersey. I was looking on your website but I
did not see any contact information. I am in the process of getting
evicted so anything you can provide would be greatly apprecitated.

Thank you in advance
Convent

Post by Convent »

I will be homeless in a few months. My current living situation is ending, we will be moving from New Jersey to Newark. I have several reasons I'm on SSI, and one is aids. My son father passed away in July and it will have been a year. He was the soul provider.
I'm scared I'm now responsible for our son who is four years old. I'm not want to fail him... I need a stable place to live so I can stay well and not die like his dad did. He deserves to have someone in the world to count on. Any help of where I can find help will be appreciated.
I just want my life back. Aids has already taken so much from me... I want to be able to get back on my feet and stand strong for my boy. So he won't repeat our mistakes in life. I want more for him so much more. I know with a little help I could make a good home for him. Just getting started is what in scare of failing and letting him down after all he has already seen. Sorry this is problem too long. I don't really have any where to talk about my problem people mostly don't get it.
FeliciaJackson

Post by FeliciaJackson »

I need assistance for rent in central New Jersey. My mother is moving to Florida and I am a full time student trying to graduate beauty school in June 2015. I work almost full time as well due to the situation I've been trying my best to work hard and save.
I understand there are section 8 programs but they closed the section 8 assistance for 2-3 years in Hamilton. Also I don't have much time since this was something sprung on me to find somewhere to live so last minute. I need something along the lines of temporary rental assistance. Any information is highly appreciated.
Machelle F

Post by Machelle F »

Good Evening, I live in Edgewater Park, New Jersey, Burlington County. I need information on rental help. I'm a retiree and I didn't know it takes up to seven weeks to receive my retirement funds. I don't have any income right now, and my rent is $1370.00 per month. I have medical problems with my heart, and I have type II diabetes. I've been going to food pantries to get food. I need a place to move to where I can afford to stay and not worry about how I'm going to pay my rent. If, you can direct me where I can receive temporary assistance I'd appreciate it. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.