Patti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Single mom needs help

Post by Patti »

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO
Good Morning,
I am currently emailing this office and PA Congressman and Senators.
In today’s economy, it seems odd to me that there are no programs to help the families trying to survive and raise their children.
My daughter is a single mother, working a minimum wage job, has (3) small children, receives no child support, (there is a court order), the father was in jail for not paying, but is not out of jail.
First of all, my daughter and her children will soon be homeless. There are no housing vouchers being issues due to funding, and the waiting list is very long.
She can’t receive emergency cash assistance…because she was told for a family of (4) she earns too much!!!!!!!!
She is now off of the (electric) program, because she used her allocated funds up for the year.
OK, why and where is an American citizen trying to work and raise her children…honestly…..suppose to get help!
I am and will contact every single person/organization, etc. possible to try to change these “issues”, because there is something really wrong with the assistance programs for the American citizen.
If you feel you can assist her, so her and her children do not become homeless, please feel free to call her.
Thank you.
KKaufmann
anti spam: Blue

Post by KKaufmann »

Hello, I am a 27 year old mother of three and one also due in September. At the beginning of the year things started getting difficult. Now I'm two months behind on my rent and can't even put electricity in my own name. I live in Eldora, Iowa and if anyone can please help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Michelson

Post by Michelson »

To whom it may concern,
Hi, me and my fiancé are currently homeless and expecting a baby girl due in April. This is a first time for me being a mother and I would love to be able to give her a nice place to sleep like a house instead of a car. I don't want to give her up for adoption.
I currently work part time at Kroger making $150-$200 a week, although I still need to pay bills such as Car insurance. My fiancé is on the verge of finding a job, hasn't found anything but actively looking. We live in Pimal County. If there's a chance that we will need to move and I have to transfer then I will do anything.
Please if there's anything you can do it would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

I got laid off my job in July, started receiving unemployment, because of the birth of my son on December 18, 2013. I also have a 2 year old and 3 year old daughters. I am a single mother struggling and unemployment has had my benefits on hold for over a month now, I'm three months behind in rent close to eviction, I'm worried and scared, I can't loose my house, it's all I have fire my children. Please help me and advise where to go or what to do.
Underwood

Post by Underwood »

I'm two months behind in rent and approaching my third month. I'm terrified of losing my home, six years ago I lost everything and my kids eventually had to go and live with family member. I've been trying so hard to gain it all back and it's been hard. Every time I think I'm making progress, something goes wrong. I've been homeless before and dread of it happening again. I've been here for two years and I've been doing up until May if this year, I've been trying so hard and everything seemed to start falling apart at once. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Hulug

Post by Hulug »

I am a single mother of two currently pregnant kids. I've been taking care of my mother until she passed in November. I am facing eviction now as I've been living in her home and my fiancé recently began a lengthy prison sentence. With no income and no savings I need help to relocate to a nearby city so I may obtain employment.
Wertas

Post by Wertas »

Hello, I'm reaching out for help, I'm a single mother who just went through domestic violence, and I’m trying to make ends meet for me and my kids. I don't want to lose my house...so I'm reaching out to see if there is any way I can get help with my rent, it would help so I can make ends meet on the other bills, please let me know what I can do.
I can't find anything to help me...I have looked an emailed and called an nobody can help me.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

I am a 35 year old single mom of three and overwhelmed with life right now. I work full time and even working part time at second job but I just can't make ends meet. The last few months have been overwhelming.
The owner of the apartment we were leasing from did not want to renew our lease due the building being renovated into condos. Because of that I had to move in with friends temporarily while raising the money to move. After 2 months living out of a suitcase I managed to find a decent place for me and my three children. I was able to save the money for the deposit and all but an unforeseen turn of event took place. I started having medical issues and went to seek medical advice. The weekly doctor visit and the medication has taken a toll on me both physically and financially. Doctors are still running tests to determine the necessary steps to resolve my issues. Best case I'll be on expensive medications for an under trained amount of time. Worst case is I'll need a life changing surgery. These medical issues have drained my savings for the move. If that alone wasn't depressing enough my three children (15, 14, and 8) Are not with me currently since I don't have a place.
Being away from them hurts even more than the medical issues. To top it off I need to get all three them back to school supplies in the next few weeks. Sometimes I just want to give up but I keep going for them. The deadline of July 28th is to give the deposit for the apartment. If I miss that deadline I lose the $350 application fee, the apartment, and a change to be back with my children.
Having that apartment means I can be reunited with my children and be able to take better care of myself especially if surgery is in my future. I plan on working from home, while continuing my full time job, once I get the place to supplement my income for the medical bills that are in my future. The money raised will get me into our place and will also help me cover some already late medical bills and the essentials for their back to school. I don't know what else to do or how much more I can take. I never thought I would resort to this but I hope that you find it in your heart to help us get in our apartment and the kids back to school.
British

Post by British »

I am a mother of 3. I need help with getting a home for us. Currently we live in a 1 bedroom. I've been staying here for 5 months. I am working. I had a setback when I lost my car so I haven't been having no money to pay the rent and bills.
I really need help with first month's rent and security deposit also a bigger home for my kids if anyone can help me I will very appreciate. Also my house floods if turn the water or even flush the toilet. Please , I beg for the help before they put me and my kids out.
Aintlast

Post by Aintlast »

I am a single mother and a veteran. I had a great job and even had a little savings. But I lost my job and now cannot pay my rent. I am so afraid of being evicted and uprooting my daughter. I promised her no more moving after I left the military and the divorce. I have several great job leads, and have two interviews next week, but my rent is due next week.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try some of the rent assistance programs in Palm Beach for single moms. Hopefully they can assist you so you do not need to uproot your daughter. Also, since you are a veteran, look into the VA too.
Aintlast wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:25 am I am a single mother and a veteran. I had a great job and even had a little savings. But I lost my job and now cannot pay my rent. I am so afraid of being evicted and uprooting my daughter. I promised her no more moving after I left the military and the divorce. I have several great job leads, and have two interviews next week, but my rent is due next week.