I Need rent help

Find how to get help with rent
wegerskib

I Need rent help

Post by wegerskib »

I live in Florida and am going to be evicted. Please Help.
heathermald

Florida rent help

Post by heathermald »

Weger,
Check out the Florida Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing Program (EFAHP). They provide severaal hundred dollars in cash grants for rent.
Heather
jMacdouglas1

Rent help

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Also, try contacting a chariy for rent help, like the local salvation army branch in your area.
jMacdouglas1

behind on our bills and Rent

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Hi My name is Migna I am pregnant and will be inducing on March 5th I have a 8 year old daughter And me and my boyfriend are behind in all our bills which includes Rent for Feb, and now coming up March my boyfriend cant find work at the moment I am on maternity leave so all I am suppose to be recieving is 216.00 to 285.00 a week from short term dissabilty and they are currently 2 checks behind they did some mistakes which we will be discussing. We are losing it No Rent which is become very scary Very little food, I cant pay any of my bills I just dont know what to do anymore.. We are in despperet need of help we are running out of time we might just get evicted I am having my baby next week I didnt know I would be bringing her in the world in such a bad situation... I have almost lost faith that things are going to get better.. Please help us .. My E-Mail address is mignaperez@comcast.net
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Florida rent help

Post by Admin »

heathermald wrote:Weger,
Check out the Florida Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing Program (EFAHP). They provide severaal hundred dollars in cash grants for rent.
Heather
There are many rent assistance programs. Try this link. You can also try a charity. See the charity links from the site/link below, which is the main site.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
nancydfel

I need to see if you can help me pay rent

Post by nancydfel »

My name is Misty. I draw SSI .I need to see if yall can help me with paying my rent. i will be evited monday because i cant pay my reant ao i can askin for help please help me please contact me back thanks misty
matthite48

Rent assistance

Post by matthite48 »

hi, my name is matt and I need rent assistance. I am not well medically, and maybe some type of government program can help me?
Southie

South Carolina rent help

Post by Southie »

Hi. I need rent help in the Myrtle Beach and Charelston South Carolina areas. I am afraid my landlord will evict me, and I am in low income housing already. Any grants or rent aid that you can direct me too.
mcdonaldkthym

Re: I Need rent help

Post by mcdonaldkthym »

need help paying back rent from kathy and joe
kim.ray12

Re: I Need rent help

Post by kim.ray12 »

While some charities and others are "running" out of funds for rent help, the federal government is providing more funds and grants as part of the stimulus plan. So if you were told no in the past, wait, and contact these agencies again in the not too distant future.
Admin
Site Admin

State rent assistance programs

Post by Admin »

Many state governments offer rent assistance programs, including Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Texas, and more. They usually provide short term help...so enough help for paying a few months of rent. Go to the main site needhelppayingbills.com and look under the state aid and assistance programs for your state.
shawna.daniels

Connecticut rent help and assistance

Post by shawna.daniels »

I need help paying my rent Im a single mother of working trying to make ends meet and now I need help. I live in Bridgeport CT, 06607
Admin
Site Admin

State rent assistance programs

Post by Admin »

I see a lot of requests for specific state and city and other rent programs. Here is where to look. You can find your state for state plans, and there are also counties and cities listed under many of the states. I even have listed charities like the United Way and others. Here is info on state rent assistance programs
weinbergm95

No income to pay rent

Post by weinbergm95 »

im 20 years old no friends no family anything and i have no job no source of income at all i have a car but no insurence i really need help
cimm41

Rent assistance in Pennsylvania

Post by cimm41 »

please if anyone can help me, my name is michael i live in tobyhanna
pa, and my landlord is taking me to court for
unpaid rent, i am unemployed due to a accident, which has
cost me in late payment if u can find it
in your heart to help me in any which way possible
i really appreciate it.