I Need rent help

Find how to get help with rent
jayneatchley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help with July 09 rent and utilities

Post by jayneatchley »

Please help me. I am victim of family violence. I need to pay July 09 rent and utilities. Under $1500.00, I can work if I can get assistance temporarily. I can repay. My husband is on parole and is on the run and has left us here without any recourse. I have a very generous landlord. But please help.
July.tonie.miles

June and July rent

Post by July.tonie.miles »

i need help with my rent asap I have a son. and I was laid -off 04/16/09. I owe for June and July
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I Need rent help

Post by Admin »

Well, in addition to rent programs, the federal government is now providing billions of daollrs in stimulus to fund housing assistance programs. Here is a good resource to learn more, and find other rent assistance programs

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
powell420

California need to catch up on rent

Post by powell420 »

My name is Berneice. I live in Paradise, CA. My kids' dad left and now I'm at risk to lose out place if I dont catch up on rent. I earn enough to pay rent after I've caught up. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The federal government stimulus plan is giving billions of dollars to provide rent help. The program is formally called the Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-housing Program grant. More info http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html

Much of the money is distributed thru charities like the United Way, Salvation Army, Community Action Agencies, and others.
bianca0922

My rent payment is 20 days late

Post by bianca0922 »

I am a mother of 2 beautiful children, I am in the process of a divorce, I am trying to make ends meet but this month was extremely hard because my ex-husband was not paying the bills that he said he would... and this past thursday, my electricity was turned off and instead of paying rent I had to pay $600 to the electric company. Now my rent is 20 days late and I do not have money for food or pampers for my son. I need help finding help at least to cover rent, I can manage the rest somehow. please help me thank you...
valerie94

Post by valerie94 »

I need help paying my rent I just start a new job it don't pay much but its a job I need 1000.00 for my rent or they will put me out in the street please help? Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

wegerskib wrote:I live in Florida and am going to be evicted. Please Help.
Here is info on eviction prevention programs. They work, and can help you stay in your housing. Most states offer this type of aid, and the stimulus program has increased the amount of aid as well.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
rthuntinc5

Rent help needed in Brooklyn NY

Post by rthuntinc5 »

am low income mother, with 2 sons both are going to Community Colleges in the Fall (now). I need help with paying my rent asap. Please e/mail me back any information in city of Brooklyn, NY. I am still in my apt. but I am 15 days late with the rent. Please advise!
cynple

Post by cynple »

Hi,
I have been married 30 years, wife, mother and had odd jobs here and there August 3rd changed our entire life, my husband has a brain injury and i have a add son still in school, My daughter can not word because of a disorder that is 2% in the USA. I have never had a job that i can jump back in and make money that can handle the bills and rent and his medicine and everything else. I am 48 and with the economy and lack of skill it looks bleek. I need help and i will work cause i can learn fast at most things. I need help to get through the holidays and if anyone knows of any job that i can do which i think i can do alot and learn alot i am willing to do so, i have no other choice it's my family.
Thank you
cynple
I live in Louisiana close to New Orleans
WowWoman59

Post by WowWoman59 »

I have been off work for the past 3 months due to an accident at work. I have a Workman's Comp Claim but have been told it will be months before it is settled. I have no other income
joocey2002

Post by joocey2002 »

I need rent help. My name is Jamie, i live in New Hope,MN. I took custody of my 2 teenage boys a little over 1 year ago. Since then, life has been a steady downhill spiral. I lost my job after a few months and it took a couple of months to find another. My vehicles are breaking down. Right now i'm currently temporarily unemployed. I'm behind on rent and my landlord is getting impatient. Yesterday (Thanksgiving Day) I came home to an eviction notice. The county won't help me because i'm further than 2 months behind. I'm hopefully going back to work next week, and i just was approved for food assistance through the county which will help dramatically, but i need help getting caught up. I'm digging into every resource I can find and coming up with alot of "No's and Sorries". Can someone please help me? I can't let my kids go back to their mother!! She doesn't care for them and hasn't had any contact with them since I've taken them. She decided to start over and is now pregnant with another child. Both my boys are extremely hurt by this and don't want anything to do with her.Please help!!
mshoward29

Post by mshoward29 »

My name is Tonya Howard and I'm a single partent with three kids. I am a care giver at Horizon Senior Service. So i asking for help to pay my rent. I am looking for a second job so i can pay my rent. So can someone please help me in my time of need. If you can't pay my rent can you please tell me where i can get help from? When you do fine out can you please give the number me the or the name of the business that can help family that's in need. Anything that's in South Carolina.
helper

Post by helper »

Here are some resources for rent help in South Carolina. you do have some resources at your disposal.
mshoward29 wrote:My name is Tonya Howard and I'm a single partent with three kids. I am a care giver at Horizon Senior Service. So i asking for help to pay my rent. I am looking for a second job so i can pay my rent. So can someone please help me in my time of need. If you can't pay my rent can you please tell me where i can get help from? When you do fine out can you please give the number me the or the name of the business that can help family that's in need. Anything that's in South Carolina.
helper

Post by helper »

Here are a few rental assistance programs for you in Minnesota. Always contact your local community action agency as well. The federal government also created the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program, which may be another option for you.

http://www.mnhousing.gov/initiatives/ho ... index.aspx

http://www.hudhre.info/hprp/

joocey2002 wrote:I need rent help. My name is Jamie, i live in New Hope,MN. I took custody of my 2 teenage boys a little over 1 year ago. Since then, life has been a steady downhill spiral. I lost my job after a few months and it took a couple of months to find another. My vehicles are breaking down. Right now i'm currently temporarily unemployed. I'm behind on rent and my landlord is getting impatient. Yesterday (Thanksgiving Day) I came home to an eviction notice. The county won't help me because i'm further than 2 months behind. I'm hopefully going back to work next week, and i just was approved for food assistance through the county which will help dramatically, but i need help getting caught up. I'm digging into every resource I can find and coming up with alot of "No's and Sorries". Can someone please help me? I can't let my kids go back to their mother!! She doesn't care for them and hasn't had any contact with them since I've taken them. She decided to start over and is now pregnant with another child. Both my boys are extremely hurt by this and don't want anything to do with her.Please help!!