Emergency Rental Help

Find how to get help with rent
Jeans
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Emergency Rental Help

Post by Jeans »

I am a disabled person living in my home and paying rent. My rent recently was increased and I live on a fixed income through SSDI. I also now have to pay a client obligation for my in home care services that is $361 a month in order to keep those services and I am in a wheelchair. Now my rent is late and I am facing eviction. This is the first time this has happened to me where I couldn't pay my rent and need help. I am very scared and dont know what to do. I have had my PCA check on local resources but no funds available at this time. Please Help. This was typed by my PCA because I am paralyzed on my left side and can't type.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Can you get some other cheaper help than the $361 for in home care. That is expensive. How about government Medicaid or something? Anyway, while you look into cheaper alternatives, find more rent assistance in Memphis and the agencies to call. Keep calling around to other local resources and non-profits. That is key.
Jeans wrote:I am a disabled person living in my home and paying rent. My rent recently was increased and I live on a fixed income through SSDI. I also now have to pay a client obligation for my in home care services that is $361 a month in order to keep those services and I am in a wheelchair. Now my rent is late and I am facing eviction. This is the first time this has happened to me where I couldn't pay my rent and need help. I am very scared and dont know what to do. I have had my PCA check on local resources but no funds available at this time. Please Help. This was typed by my PCA because I am paralyzed on my left side and can't type.
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

Hello I’m writing today because I need help! I am being evicted Wednesday unless I can come up with the past due amount I owe! I am a single father of three kids. My girlfriend lost her job a year ago and I’ve been struggling ever since. I am a student but I can’t even finish classes right now because I need to work and my job has cut back hours! I just need to insure that my kids will have a roof over their heads and be safe!!! If anybody out there can help by Wednesday please......it would be greatly appreciated!
Overnight

Post by Overnight »

I live in Louisville KY. My zip code area is 40211. I need help on my rent. I have tried a neighborhood place close by and they told me that I couldn't get help on rent until June. I've been trying to call places to get help but I need help on finding a for sure place. Everywhere I've called they either no longer helps with rent. Or can’t help because I’m not within their zip code area. Or any reasons. Please I really need help. I lost my job early last month. I no longer have a job right now but I’m still looking for a job. Please contact me by email.
ZZTopper

Post by ZZTopper »

I don't know what to do... I am living in a family of 3, my boyfriend, our son & I. Only I have an income which is through unemployment and it is not enough for bills I owe such a electric, rent, cable, and water... rent is the one I'm having the most difficult paying. Is there ANY way I can get assistance with paying my rent which is due march 1st and I can't afford it as I don't even make enough to pay my bills :(
NicoleIa

Post by NicoleIa »

I will be receiving and eviction notice from my Landlord today. My husband first had his hours at work cut down to only 15/week, then he missed two weeks work after having emergency surgery. This left us unable to pay rent this month. We do not have children, however, I am disabled and my husband has medical equipment. Can someone please guide me as to where I can receive a "one-time" rental assistance? My husband started a better job this week so this will be a one time need only. Please email me with any information you have that can help me. Thank You!!
Handy1

Post by Handy1 »

I live in Conway, Arkansas and I've been looking for help. I don't have a vehicle and my only income is a work study on campus. I’ve been trying to find another job. I have a past due balance for my rent. I don't know where to turn for help. I received my second late notice on the 17th of this month. Tomorrow I think I'm going to be getting evicted or going through the process. I live in the local apartments and my rent is now over $400. Please help.
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

I paid 250 for June rent, and I contacted my landlord and told her my financial situation this month and told her I would have the other 450 by Friday. She agreed I could pay it by then, then she called me and said I have until Friday to move, I have nowhere to go and I have a 1 year old. it'scold, and times are hard. She’s giving us until Friday to move or get the rest and I really need help getting the money because I go to school full time and its hard with a baby and no baby sitter.
Brit CMA

Post by Brit CMA »

I'm not sure if you could help me but maybe you could send my information on someone who could. I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and I work in Bensalem Pennsylvania. I am a full time working mother of two. I am in a very abusive relationship and I fear for myself and my children. My ex lives with us and is on the lease so it's almost impossible to get him to leave and I can not afford to move. I am looking for housing assistance in Bensalem PA to be closer to work as well as my children's school.

Like I've mentioned I do work and have been at my place of business for 5 years so I could afford to pay monthly rent depending on how expensive. I only really need help with finding a home for myself and my two daughters and with the security deposit. I am a little embarrassed to be asking for help but I don't know what else to do. Please if you can help or maybe point me in the direction of someone who can email me back. I appreciate your time. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the Buck County and Philly housing programs. So we have extensive information on who to contact in an emergency. If you are working, and you say you can afford the rent, then start saving money for that deposit you need. If you just take a little money each month and put it in the bank, then before you know it you will have the money you need. Also, find rent help in Bucks County, as we have numerous options listed.
Oreily18

Post by Oreily18 »

Need emergency rental assistance to pay the balance of my July 15, and August 15 rent. I have a court date 5 August, and all rent must be paid in full or I will be asked to vacate apartment. Where can I get some help.
I am a 60 year old single woman with diabetes, what type of assistance is immediately available for me, who should I contact and where should I go. Please assist.