rent in New York City the Bronx

Find how to get help with rent
jMacdouglas1

rent in New York City the Bronx

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I need help with paying back rent in New York City the Bronx josephine.martin@ymail.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent in New York City the Bronx

Post by Admin »

The Bronx and New York City have many low income rent and housing programs. Try section 8 housing, the salvation army, or united way. There are also community action groups in NEw York that you can turn to.
AJ Ellis

Post by AJ Ellis »

Hello, I found this email searching online for rent help for veterans. My husband served 3 years in the army, and 24 months deployed. We went to the VA in New York & they were going to help us with the first month & security deposit because we are just homeless & living living in in a motel with my 2 boys. we just had to find a place & bring them the lease so we put some of the deposit down for them to hold it & signed the lease Friday night 4/27/12 &I called the lady today & now she is saying they can't help us!! So not only are we going to lose the money we put down we don't have any of the money needed to move in o5/1/2012. So if you can or no who can help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive details on rental assistance for the Bronx and the entire New York City region. Those resources and programs can be found here. Now of course most non-profits do have an application process, and not everyone will qualify, and also keep in mind that these places may run low on funds. Most operate from the generosity of donations and/or federal government funds, which we all know come and go. However you should look into the various options and possible solutions out there for you. Good luck.
hurtyiu12

Post by hurtyiu12 »

Hello to whom may concern I would like to receive assistance in helping me pay my bills, I need help in getting my own apartment in the city of New york, New york I'm single with no kids and I need the assistance, I'm sharing a studio apartment with my friend,I'm on the least and I'm helping my friend out because he works only 3 days anyhow I'm tired of sleeping on the couch with no privacy,anyhow you have any info. On apts. That's inexpensive or another way to make extra income or a grants to help me pay for the deposit and 1months rent to help me get started I really appreciated, because I can do the rest from there, I just need a little boost to get it going.
Androsemom

Post by Androsemom »

Good afternoon,
I have an emergency and need help paying my rent. I just received an eviction notice and have until 12/18/14 to pay my rent. I only have $350 in my checking account. I have asked friends and family in the city for help but they are in the same situation with finances. What is required to receive assistance?
Alessia

Post by Alessia »

I'm living at my mother’s house in the Bronx who is very verbally, mentally, emotionally, and physically abusive. I have 3 children so it has been very difficult to just get out and live on my own...so I've had to endure my mother. She has given me 30 days to move out, but this seems unreasonable since I don't have anywhere to go. Please help me with anything. Thank you.
Vilaphone

Post by Vilaphone »

Hi, I am an working single grandmother who has custody of my 11 year old grandson. I recently was approved for an one shot deal in October of 2015 where I borrow against my COOP. I still was owing 3 months and now 4 months , because of financial hardships.
I am over whelm with debt. I am in need of food, utility bill behind, and assistance with rent arrears. I am willing to volunteer my service in exchange for this assistance or if you have an part time work after 5pm I would really appreciate to help me to get on my feet. I am so stressed I do not know where to turn to I reside in the Bronx NY 10453.
Rufina Gonzalez

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

Hello, I am from Bronx, New York the reasoning for my email is to inquire additional information on rental assistance that my family & I needs.
I come from a low-income family. My Father died when I was 10 years old and that left my mother raising 6 kids on her own at the time. My mother still currently receives SSI due to her anxiety, agoraphobia and claustrophobia she is unable to work. she is now only living off that one check and is paying all the bills off just that one check. All in all, most times she doesn't have the proper funds to pay the rent in the Bronx, so it is important that we receive assistance before we lose our home.
My household only carries 4 adults no children.
I would like to inquire information about charities that can help me in my situation.
Best,
Gourmet

Post by Gourmet »

Good day hope everyone is well and safe.
My name is Melisa. I live in Bronx NY 10458.
was approved from HRA access mobile app for rent arrears of 10,000, yet they want me to pay it all back in installments.
I only have one income S.S.D and I won't be able to survive having to pay it back.
Are there any other grants that are able to help pay it for me?
I have PTSD, Major Depressive Disorder and anxiety that cause panic attacks and I often get the while having to explain my life over the phone or to people in general.
Please help me as many places don't ever pick up the phones and I have no idea where to turn for help.
here's my info
Melisa
Bronx N.Y. 10458
case# at HRA approval #
Thank you for your time. I sincerely appreciate it.