Stop an eviction from apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Denzell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stop an eviction from apartment

Post by Denzell »

Hello, I live in Loris, SC. I am in need of assistance with rent charges this month. Recently me and my mother have taken in a homeless family who were in a domestic violence situation out of Raleigh, NC and were helping them get on their feet through a joint financial effort of both families. Unfortunately at the beginning of this month while trying to secure a portion of their belongings from Rockingham, NC they were robbed at gunpoint by unknown assailants which severely impacted their ability to meet their obligations.

While it is understandable that we live in an uncertain world and that every individual may not desire the betterment of their neighbor we are left potentially facing eviction. The real tragedy in this is that there are five small children and an elderly senior citizen with a pacemaker. Two of the small children are sick. We need assistance for this month due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances so we are not evicted. The rent is $481.00 and if your organization does not have the resources please provide some additional resources that might. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry, so you are looking for eviction prevention in South Carolina, in the Loris area? if so, we do have suggestions for you. Now financial aid is limited, but they may have referrals to resources or maybe things like legal support. They may also prioritize help for families with children too, so that may benefit you. Learn more.
DSmith

Post by DSmith »

I need help from the Eviction Prevention Program (EPP)? How do I get assistance from it? This is needed as soon as possible, just yesterday I received an eviction letter if the past due is not paid. This point I don't have the entire amount to pay it off; I've offered to make arrangements and the manager has yet to ever get back to me, so the most I have done was make monthly payments currently with extra as much as possible to put on to the back to cut it down some.
Right now I am going to be depending on Unemployment while looking for more work because I recently lost my job after the client I worked for as a PCA had passed away. Also I am taken care of my mother who is mentally and physically sick, she is working on her disability case and it is not until next month. Is there something anyone can do to help me and my mother for assistance with some kind of assistance so we are not living on the street?
We will be able to be on time with the current monthly fee, it's the back rent we are having trouble with. My mom is a diabetic to the point where she needs insulin she has a medical protection on the electric ordered by the doctor, I am stressed out and worried I don't know what to do at this point. We have the total of thirty days since yesterday, so less then that until we will be delivered the actual boot. We own the mobile home it is the lot is what we are renting. Please help!
Skylert

Post by Skylert »

I am going through a financial hardship and need rental and house cost assistance immediately to prevent eviction and homelessness for me and my family. I am struggling to make end's meet I need help as soon as possible as my rent is due every 1 first of the month.
I live in zip code 95129. I only have money for gasoline. I can't go to West Valley Community Center because they helped one time already. I am committed to make a lasting change so I can provide a safe secure environment for me and my family. Thanks for your kindness and compassion.
SandyMacd

Post by SandyMacd »

Good Afternoon,
I am a merchant mariner and resident of Florida. My employer is based out of NJ. They recently have not been able to bring me back to work due to lack of contracts and subsequently have no work for me. I am applying for Florida Unemployment Benefits while looking for a new job. However, I am about to be evicted from my apartment due to my current situation of not being gainfully employed.
I have a job interview set up for after the first, but in the meantime, I do not have the money to pay my rent, and am barely surviving. My last day of employment was December 2015, based out of Rumson, NJ. If you have any info on how I can attain assistance to prevent my eviction, I would greatly appreciate it. I currently house my mother, my girlfriend, and her two children.
Juker

Post by Juker »

My parents and I have spiraled into a horrible situation. Facing eviction from the apartment for the past two months and we have no ended up in a no way out situation. Need help ASAP and I mean like today. The rent was due. February 5th is the deadline and my parents certainly have no chance of cooperating with each other. Neither of them are taking any action and I, the 24 year old only child who recently finished school, is taking matters into my own hands.
rashawna

Post by rashawna »

Sir/Madame
I am reaching out to you as all hope seems lost am I am facing eviction any day now from my apartment. I lost my job and has not been able to find one yet, I so much need to work that at time I fantasies working in certain places, which is not true. I anticipate finding a job every day to take care of my basic needs, but as of today no luck. I have tried every local charity but no help. This is my last hope as I now face the bitter side. EVICTION. I just need one person to believe in me that God can raise me up and put me back on my feet again and into an apartment. Can you be the one to open your bowel of compassion to help me? Please consider
Thank you. Orlando Florida 332822