rent help Eugene Or.

Find how to get help with rent
callionnn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rent help Eugene Or.

Post by callionnn »

I`m in Eugene, Or.. I have lived in the same apt. for over eight years and always paied my rent. I lost my job and my unemployment ran out in may. I was able to pay rent this month, but won`t be able to pay in Sept. and I don`t think my landlord will work with me. I`m a single 58 y o male. I have been looking for work daily with no success. Also think that I will lose my phone and internet access this month. Help help! Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent help Eugene Or.

Post by Admin »

Options, services, and resources can be found using the assistance program link below. For example, you will find in Lane County and Eugene such programs/agencies as the Lane County Human Services Commission, which runs a federal government funded program known as Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing. This provides emergency rent and housing help for qualified people. Get up to 18 months worth of rent payments if eligible. They have other options and programs as well. Phone number is (541) 682-3798
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
callionnn wrote:I`m in Eugene, Or.. I have lived in the same apt. for over eight years and always paied my rent. I lost my job and my unemployment ran out in may. I was able to pay rent this month, but won`t be able to pay in Sept. and I don`t think my landlord will work with me. I`m a single 58 y o male. I have been looking for work daily with no success. Also think that I will lose my phone and internet access this month. Help help! Thanks.
Jade

Post by Jade »

My current landlord wants to move before 11/30/19. He took me to court In Eugene Oregon to evict me but since it was his fault of not wanting to accept my rent the judge ask him to take it and let me move out by 11/30/19 and I will not have an eviction. I am needing help with a deposit and first month’s rent since I am on social security I do not have the funds for that and I am needing a storage unit in Eugene and do not have the money for that. Can someone please help my children and I.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear you lost your home and are seeking a place to live. There is section 8 housing in Oregon. You can apply, as there are resources in Eugene Oregon.
Jade wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:59 am My current landlord wants to move before 11/30/19. He took me to court In Eugene Oregon to evict me but since it was his fault of not wanting to accept my rent the judge ask him to take it and let me move out by 11/30/19 and I will not have an eviction.