Single Mom 2Kids with boyfriend

Find how to get help with rent
karisbear
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Single Mom 2Kids with boyfriend

Post by karisbear »

We need help getting a place to live, I live with my parents with two kids and my boyfriend lives with his mom we are both being kicked out soon and have no money to go anywhere we have a place we want to move in to but need help. How do I apply for help? I'm in school full time and he works at Kroger for about a month now. We dont have what the lady is asking for a deposit and need help bad.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single Mom 2Kids with boyfriend

Post by Admin »

If you want rent help, I need to know the state, city, and or county. Different programs and agencies exist in different locations. In the meantime, try this link for information on non-profits, agencies, and rent programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html

Also try the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, community action agency, and other non-profits.
karisbear wrote:We need help getting a place to live, I live with my parents with two kids and my boyfriend lives with his mom we are both being kicked out soon and have no money to go anywhere we have a place we want to move in to but need help. How do I apply for help? I'm in school full time and he works at Kroger for about a month now. We dont have what the lady is asking for a deposit and need help bad.
karisbear

Re: Single Mom 2Kids with boyfriend

Post by karisbear »

I live in Dayton Ohio Montgomery county
Howard1

Re: Single Mom 2 Kids with boyfriend

Post by Howard1 »

My boyfriend and I both work full-time and we are behind in all our bills for our 2 kids. It would be great to get help with rent or to get our water bill paid down to a zero balance. We are struggling and don't have much food and we have to stretch the gas as far as we can. One wrong move and we'll lose everything, and my boyfriend moved in as I was a single mom with 2 kids. I feel the walls closing in on us and we can't get back up again. If we could get one month's help I know we could pull out of this. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Andrew John Bonczek
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single Mom of 2 Kids with boyfriend

Post by Andrew John Bonczek »

I don't usually do this but here lately my family has bit hit with very hard times until I'm back on my feet after taking care of my sick father. and my 2 kids
My electric bill is shutting off in two days and rent is due on the first of next month. I'm not asking for any handouts but just a huge, huge favor of help. I'm a single mom of two and no child support from their father, but I do have a boyfriend I can somehow figure out my phone and internet.
Please respond at your earliest convenience.
Electricity will be off Monday. Phone is already off. Just trying to transfer from At&T to Straightalk. The apartment complex insisted I set up AT&T wifi as well, so that's behind.
Thankfully, I have an interview next week on the first!