Unemployed and living on streets

Find how to get help with rent
Hunter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed and living on streets

Post by Hunter »

I'm emailing you because my boyfriend and I have been living on the streets of Columbus, Ohio for about 3 weeks since I was evicted from my apartment of 2 years. We both have been unemployed since April/May of 2020 when the coronavirus started taking effect and Americans started to lose their jobs. My spouse, Samuel just started receiving his weekly payments last month, his weekly payments are $189.00. He suffered from fraud/stolen debit card his second week after initial payment. I filed for unemployment in June but my account was hacked and my weekly payments were received by another person for almost 4 months. I
I've called over and over again but haven’t got any closer to receiving my first payment for unemployment. We are able to stay in a motel for 2 or 3 days and really stretch our remaining s funds for food. We can't avoid the streets and a few days/nights hungry. And to make our situation worse I'm almost 4 months pregnant. Our current living condition is no place for any human being let alone a pregnant woman or newborn depending if we can find a way out of this mess. I lost my mother mid 2019 and my father died 4 years ago. So I don't have any family to lean on or give any help or assistance, my boyfriend Sam doesn't either. Both his parents have been in and out of jail/prison and fighting drug addictions, he has been self-sufficient since age 15. This is both our first time ever being homeless and sleeping on the streets. It's almost December and Ohio can have very cold and harsh winters.
I hate asking for help and honestly never have needed to ask not has my boyfriend, we are both honest, hardworking and reliable but now unemployed and living on the streets. This crisis just has really affected us both, all we have is each other, we try staying positive but lately it is easier said then done. I've never been this bad off or in a position where I needed assistance so I really don't even know where to start. Any and all help would be more then appreciated. If given a second chance at life, any kind of help or hands, we will be able to do the rest. We just need help paying for housing and maybe a little food and clothes.
I know once we're housed, feed and cleaned up with no bad hygiene that obtaining employment won't be a problem. Between the two of us we have a lot of works experience and hard work ethic. Not asking for a free way to be lazy we just want to show we are better then times have been to us. I can be contacted thru this email or a number is use when around wifi. Please consider helping us out of this deep hole, I promise you won't regret it, we will only be a inspiration to others in our same situation or living conditions. Sam and I will be forever grateful and never forget any and all help that is given. We also understand if you're unable to help us, their our so many Americans affected by this virus, we aren't the only ones feeling hardship. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,