Find how to get help with rent
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No call backs from rent help applications

Post by Admin »

If you are behind on your rent due to a bank error on the direct deposit, then call the bank. Make your claim. As far as agencies to call (or return your call) no one is obligated to help you. You need to make your case, prove self-sufficiency, and more. The demand for financial aid is very high, and unless someone proves they can afford to live on their own in the future, why would someone help with your rent? Unless you are stable you will just need more money month in and month out. Anyway, here are some agencies to try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

Hi, good afternoon. Me and my fiancé are trying to get help with rental assistance because right now we are staying with a family member, but no one seems to be accepting applications. We have 3 kids but can't afford first month and security on top of everything else.
We got to provide and pay for I have tried everything but don't know who to ask for help or who to talk to and was wondering if you can help us out. Please feel free to give us a call.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is that Nashville? if so, there may be assistance. There are many churches in the area as we have listed on the site. But the cost of living there has gone up, and more people are struggling. Find a list of programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ville.html
TimMac wrote:Hi, good afternoon. Me and my fiancé are trying to get help with rental assistance because right now we are staying with a family member, but no one seems to be accepting applications..
RandPaul

Post by RandPaul »

I am a single disabled mother who is facing homelessness. I have reached out to all community organizations in my county and I still can get no help and they never call me back. I'm told they can't help me because I'm disabled and their program is only for mothers who can work or there is nothing they can do for me. I have been on the section 8 waiting list for 4 years now but my number on the writing list continues to drop higher and higher not going up to the top. Last year I was at #93 and now I'm back down to #266. My children and I have previously lived in my car for 3 years and it gets very cold in the winter. I'm so depressed and don't know what to do.
FixMac

Post by FixMac »

I need to inquire about how I can obtain some temporary assistance with rent due to unemployment. No one ever seems to call me back
It is a dire necessity, which entails eviction. If any emergency assistance can be provided, it would be a great relief.
I can be contacted at and further information can be provided, once contacted.
I am looking forward to your assistance.