Hard time with Connecticut section 8

Find how to get help with rent
Combs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hard time with Connecticut section 8

Post by Combs »

Hello, I’m in East Hartford, Ct 06108, and I am truly having the worst time trying to help my mother with section 8 HCV. She was evicted but somehow was able to give her Section 8 voucher and only has a certain amount of time to find a place here in East Hartford because she filled out the paperwork to support her voucher from Vernon Connecticut to East Hartford Connecticut.
Anyway she's in danger of being homeless like on the streets because my landlord says she can't sleep here anymore and I'm on Section 8 as well and I have kids so I can don't know what to do.
I can't put my mother on the streets but at the same time I can't take my children's home away. Please help me or you can email me thank you so very much God bless
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard time with Connecticut section 8

Post by Admin »

Well good for you in trying to help your mother with her section 8 application, but we are so sorry you are having a hard time in getting her enrolled. Like most states, CT has a waiting list...often long. But we have a list of CT public housing authorities to try for section 8, and you can find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ticut.html

Combs wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:27 am Hello, I’m in East Hartford, Ct 06108, and I am truly having the worst time trying to help my mother with section 8 HCV.