HUD housing has bed bugs infestation

Find how to get help with rent
Francheska
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

HUD housing has bed bugs infestation

Post by Francheska »

My name is Annette, I live in Housing run by HUD and I need the house cleaned of bed bugs, a place to live, or furniture. My dilemma is that the building has an infestation of Bed Bug's, they sent their people who sprayed on two separate occasions, But I've been left without bedding for my daughter and myself. I only want to get her a Bed for Christmas. Being on welfare doesn't afford me to get anything for the Holiday's. Living in bad infested HUD housing is a problem. I am begging for this one thing. Please consider me, Thank You
lp141
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: HUD housing has bed bugs infestation

Post by lp141 »

Hello I was on your website and I am hoping that you can help me with bed bugs in my HUD housing program. I am in dire need of a queen mattress. My old roommates moved out while I wasn’t at my home and they took the mattress that I was going to supply to the new roommate. I can’t afford to buy a new one to replace the one that had bed bugs infestation. I have the bedframe and the bed but not the mattress. I even have the boxspring but I can’t afford a new mattress for my HUD home. A used one would be fine and I’m not sure how to handle getting it delivered to my home. I am disabled and cannot lift things.
I am hoping you will get back to me as soon as possible as the new roommate needs to move in in the next two or three days. Your help would be greatly appreciated.