I am disabled and homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Waffletaco
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am disabled and homeless

Post by Waffletaco »

Hi, My name is Daniel, I am currently homeless with monthly income and having issues with my disability trying to find a home. I am currently homeless living on the streets with limited income and I am having a difficult time trying to get my life together and was hoping for a little help. I am 26 years old, White male with limited income verifiable from SSA. I am currently residing in the vicinity of 90028.
If there a way to get any assistance for housing that caters to the disabled, I would greatly be appreciative since I am also a victim of Identity theft and have a hard time trying to get back on my feet with those kinds of people harassing me. If you could find it in your heart to help this underserving soul I would greatly be thankful.
Best,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am disabled and homeless

Post by Admin »

If you are disabled and homeless, and also a veteran, you should be able to apply for a free motel voucher. They can help you get a place for a few nights while you wait on a homeless shelter and pursue other options. Learn more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html