Find how to get help with rent
Lifestyle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Female veteran housing

Post by Lifestyle »

Hello!
My name is Marty. I'm looking for information on housing assistance that would apply to me, a female veteran. I'm a 32 year old single female veteran with two jobs and extremely low income. I scrape by paying my rent and bills at the moment. I've been moving from one terrible roommate situation to another. For the sake of my sanity, I need a place of my own. But, for the sake of my wallet, all I've been able to afford for a while are places with roommates. I'm a substitute teacher and I work for LINC at a before and after school program for youth. My annual income is around $12,000 (rough estimate). I pay my bills on time and I take good care of my living spaces and my housing. Any assistance that would apply to me would be very helpful. What I've found for female veteran housing is mostly for families, disabled, and elderly or a waiting list in which those will come first anyway. I'm in need of a place to live immediately as my current lease is up at the end of this month (January 2019). I understand that is a short time table and I appreciate any information you are able to provide.
Thanks so much in advance,
Rose1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Female veteran housing

Post by Rose1 »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Tammy Daniel Frazier and my family (wife and infant son) and I are in desperate help finding housing. We are currently living in the Umatilla Inn and looking to get an apartment or small house in and around the Umatilla-Hermiston, OR area that can help female veterans. If there are any organization programs and/or programs offering transition housing assistance please contact me back asap.