Puppy friendly apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Paula
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Puppy friendly apartment

Post by Paula »

Hi I live in Essex County, New Jersey. I am a 21 year old male who is looking for an apartment for me and my puppy to live, we currently live with my mom but she is forcing me to live on my own. I am employed and eager to find a solution to my current issue of housing. I am researching for options of assistance that may help me find a new comfortable living quarters for my and my puppy to last me until I am able to support myself better without the need.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Puppy friendly apartment

Post by Admin »

Well it can be hard to find dog friendly housing, much less puppies which tend to do more damage.
Do you have enough income/savings to be on your own? Can you sustain yourself as a 21 year old in Essex County. If not, then look into section 8 housing choice vouchers in NJ.
Paula wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:19 am Hi I live in Essex County, New Jersey. I am a 21 year old male who is looking for an apartment for me and my puppy to live, we currently live with my mom but she is forcing me to live on my own. I am employed and eager to find a solution to my current issue of housing. I am researching for options of assistance that may help me find a new comfortable living quarters for my and my puppy to last me until I am able to support myself better without the need.
malisha

Post by malisha »

Hello, I've been living in my car for 9 days now as I can't find an apartment that is friendly for my puppy. While I thought that I would " surely" find even a studio apartment or something for me and my puppy, I have not. Getting ready for work is becoming almost too much to bare. In sleeping in a hot car and the safety factor keeps me wide awake, so I barely get 3 hours, and it shows. I eat just junk, as it's impossible to eat something healthy or the cost is ridiculously high. I can't feed my puppy or me until we get an apartment. I'm getting extremely discouraged and I'm PETRIFIED that I'm going to lose what little I've got left. Sincerely, Peter
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Finding a pet friendly apartment, including for a puppy, is always harder. Is it a dangerous type dog? Or a "nice one"? As right or wrong, some places ban certain breeds. Anyway, we know a lot in that message, but look here for resources and help with finding an apartment. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... using.html
malisha wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:49 am Hello, I've been living in my car for 9 days now as I can't find an apartment that is friendly for my puppy.