Shelter closed due to COVID

Find how to get help with rent
CMartin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Shelter closed due to COVID

Post by CMartin »

Hi...my name is Tiffany and I have 2 young boys.... We recently were living in a shelter for women and children because of Family Violence but is closed when COVID hit....Domestic violence...my boys and I stayed in the Trailer Crisis Center in Pampa Texas from April 1 to the 30th.
We left our home with clothes on our back and a small suite case. The crisis center was amazing...they took really good care of us. They helped me to get a house and get all my utilities turned on. I have been looking for a job and trying to provide for my family...however we have covid and day cares were not open. Hard to work without childcare and I have been ill and going to have surgery the beginning of July.  I can't pay my rent...I am on a waiting list for HUD but as the shelters empty from COVID the list grows. I really NEED help paying my bills. I am doing my best and I am incredibly grateful for everything the Lord has provided for us. I know he will provide again. Thank you for your time.
Finch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Shelter closed due to COVID

Post by Finch »

I am a married women and my husband and I have three young children. We are not having any where to rest our heads and the shelters are closed from COVID. We have tried the mission and they kept men and women separate even if married and my daughter got head lice from the dirty living they had. We are believers in God and I have hope that we will get a helping hand to our life. Thank you so much.