Find how to get help with rent
Mendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind on rent and unemployed due to the covid 19 outbreak

Post by Mendez »

Good day,
Can you tell me if you have rental assistance available and if so, would it be available to me? I am a 55 year old single man unemployed due to the covid 19 outbreak. I have no income and no unemployment payments at this time. I am $1845 behind and the moratorium is lifted I believe at the end of June.
My address is Portland Oregon 97203.
I'll await your response.
Igotthis

Re: Behind on rent and unemployed due to the covid 19 outbreak

Post by Igotthis »

Hello,
My name is Julie. I am A 34 year old single disabled mom of an 8 year old boy who is also disabled and now unemployed due to COVID. It is JUST him, I, and our dog...
I am desperately in need of rental assistance please. With the covid-19 arriving I had a small business for myself doing headlight restoration which paid the majority of my rent as I am 100% disabled on SSDI and that was my sole income other than my small business. As the covid-19 came through my business deteriorated.
I had nothing from it and am now unemployed. I was receiving help from Eckerd connects. They promised to help me with rental assistance and utilities but they never came through. They only helped me get into this house in December. After being severely abused mentally, emotionally and physically by my ex-fiancé for 10 months my son, my service dog and I were homeless in my vehicle for 4 months and then in a Domestic Violence Shelter at Serene Harbor for 45 days, then we were blessed with this house in December. I managed to pay my way up until March. I miss my house payment (850.) in March. I paid in April and I miss my payment in May. I am being threatened with eviction (twice now). My landlord text me today stating that he was going through with eviction today.
My landlord is also a horrible slumlord who will not fix anything in this house  which I have  screenshots of maintenance request  that were  approved since January  that have not been fulfilled  including but not limited to  broken windows that will not open  without screens  doors that will not shut all the way in the front of the house and side cockroaches and rats Etc. The only income I have now is from Social Security and food stamps and unemployment! My son's father has been incarcerated since before he was born and is sentenced to life plus 15 years. I have no family or friends to help and really need help before we become homeless again please! Thank you for your time, God bless
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hi, my name is Tonya, I live in Florence SC and I am being evicted as behind on rent, I was laid off during the coved 19 pandemic I was only bringing $130 a week. The person that shares a lease with me also is now out of work.
We are supposedly $1700 behind; we have been paying rent but our landlord has been denying us receipts so we don't have any proof of our payment
Can you please help the unemployed with rent?
My address is ln Florence SC 29506
Stubaker
anti spam: Blue

Post by Stubaker »

Greetings!
To whom may it concern:
My two small children (ages 4 and 10) and I are facing an eviction and will become homeless if we cannot afford to pay our rent and utility arrears. Arrears are due to several Covid-19 related matters and a recent lay off from work due to COVID outbreaks in my house.
My Landlord has refused to participate in a Stay Housed LA program that provides funding for rent and utility arrears. To this regard, I have ran into an extreme hardship and unable to pay the arrears. I believe they are trying to make it challenging for me so that I would be financially forced to move out, and so that they can raise the rent. Which is my current issue at hand.
I came across your contact information while viewing the County website, and wanted to reach out to see if there are any rental or utility assistance programs available for low-income single mothers that are unemployed due to COVID.