Living at a Days Inn

Find how to get help with rent
JAA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living at a Days Inn

Post by JAA »

My name is Kenneth. I live in Hyattsville Maryland. I'm staying at the Days Inn at 9113 Baltimore Avenue in College Park Maryland Route 505. I lost my apartment as I got suspended from my job. I was a deputy United States marshal for 32 years but I had two guys in custody that did unspeakable things to little girl's and they joked about what they did so I taught them a lesson that they will never forget  and I got suspended for a year without pay.
I recently found out that I have prostate cancer and my wife has breast cancer. I need to get some work done on my car and presently I have nothing to do the work with reference. I also need car finances - it's a 2003 Nissan Murano and I need the  car too look for work.
I have never used your site before and I don't feel right about using your sight even though I do need it. My church is paying a few nights for the Day's Inn and there's a Nissan dealership that does work on vehicles of the street for me. There's a car shop across the street. Please give me a call as soon as you get this message.
Cruisers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Living at a Days Inn

Post by Cruisers »

I am on Social Security and disability and living in a Days Inn. I moved here to Miami to help a friend and she is on her and she can't have no one. I'm staying with her and now I'm fixing to be homeless once she leaves the Days Inn. I just recently had major back surgery and I'm trying to find me somewhere to live that I can pay for here in Miami Dade County.