Find how to get help with rent
gibbs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Maybe homeless with COPD and severe Chronis disease

Post by gibbs »

Hello,
I do not even know where to start. My coworker has COPD and severe Chronis disease. Her physician told her that she only has 6 months to a year to live. Her lease is up at the end of this month and she will have nowhere to go. Her son was living with her but they do not get alone well and he has left her and moved in with his in-laws. She cannot afford the apartment by herself. Can you please help me with this, and this vulnerable COPD and Chronis disease patient? I want to help her and I don’t want to see her homeless, my hands are tied financially so I am reaching out to you for suggestions.
She currently resides in Kearns Utah and does have a job. But is not able to afford much on her own.
Gotta give
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Maybe homeless with COPD and severe Chronis disease

Post by Gotta give »

My name is Kelly. I reside at Memphis, TN 38118 I've been living there for almost three years but I am soon close to homelessness.
I need help with moving expenses because I've been living in unsanitary condition for over three months. The landlord won't send a cleaning crew to clean up the flooding that has been going on. The flooding is all through the house with is bad for my COPD and Chronis disease. I have COPD & my grandson has asthma. Mold is likely already setting in under the carpet. My personal belongings are slowly being ruined because of the flooding & they have altered the portal where I pay my rent and removed the lease that I signed for this year so they are forcing me to pay monthly rent which raises my rent an extra $75.00 a month for the month to month. I really need help before I am maybe homeless.
I have a full time job but can't afford first month rent & a deposit for another place. Please help me I'm mentally & physically exhausted plus I'm a emotional wreck.