Find how to get help with rent
Cameroon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless as sister has COVID

Post by Cameroon »

Hi, my name is Candace,
Me and my daughters, the age of 21, and 11, we just moved to Fort Worth Texas a couple of months ago. My sister has stage 4 cancer that has progressed to her brain. With all this COVID19 we cannot stay with her anymore, as well as we have a dog. So, we moved in with my ex- in which he was abusive and he kicked us out at 2am.
In which we had to sleep in the car that night, my mom was able to get us a hotel room up till Wednesday and we will have to be out. We can’t stay in the shelter due to us having a dog. We barley have enough room for our stuff in the car as it is let alone us sleeping in it. If someone can please help us, I really appreciate it. We need to get out of the shelter or find a place for our dog due to the COVID issue her sister has.
We currently staying at motel 6 in Dallas, farmers branch.
SEC12

Re: Homeless as sister has COVID

Post by SEC12 »

I live in a motel. With my wife, 17 year old stepdaughter and 7 year old son and my sister. Our rent is way behind due to Corona virus as my sister as COVID. We are about to be put on the streets and homeless. I had a massive heart attack in April last year. Haven't been able to work since. We need assistance fast. If you or anyone else can help me please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Homeless as sister has COVID

Post by Admin »

There are rent and security deposit assistance programs in Dallas. Maybe they can get you out of a hotel into some form of housing. Find details on Rental assistance in Dallas.
Cameroon wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:37 am We currently staying at motel 6 in Dallas, farmers branch.