Real estate broker for a section 8 home

Find how to get help with rent
Thaia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Real estate broker for a section 8 home

Post by Thaia »

Hi, I’m Mary. I just revived section 8 now that I’m trying to find a place that excepts it. Also trying to find a real estate broker to help me look. It’s been very hard so I found a broker whose willing to help me so I went to DCS for the one shop deal and was denied to. They say it’s not urgent for them to help me and I’m running out of time to find somewhere and I need help to pay for section 8 security deposit and the broker fee to a new real estate agent and moving fee. I don’t know what else to do.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Real estate broker for a section 8 home

Post by Admin »

If you were denied from DCS, then try emergency section 8 vouchers. it is a high priority program for the vulnerable. Read more here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ucher.html
As far as a broker, good luck...section 8 is low income housing. No brokers will find it worth the time and cost to help...as they would lost money on the transaction.
Thaia wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:01 am Hi, I’m Mary. I just revived section 8 now that I’m trying to find a place that excepts it. Also trying to find a real estate broker to help me look. It’s been very hard so I found a broker whose willing to help me so I went to DCS for the one shop deal and was denied to.