Rhode Island housing and homeless help

Find how to get help with rent
Eloquist
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rhode Island housing and homeless help

Post by Eloquist »

I fell behind in rent because my youngest son's father took off with him to Florida and kept us apart. Now my son is up in RI and staying with me in Barrington Rhode Island. He is begging and pleading not to go back he told me he's being abused by his stepmother and stepsister so I had no choice but to retain a lawyer which was my rent money and unfortunately but I could not in good conscience send him back against his wishes since he did not want to go down there in the first place but was told to lie to me if spoken to me and telling me he was just on vacation.
I am behind in my rent but I have proof that I don't have a problem paying my rent some unexpected emergency finances came up and I felt I had no choice. My faith has not let me down yet if anything It's Made Me Stronger and I really need this one time help with my rent or housing. I'll be going to church tomorrow in Rhode Island to speak to my priest about helping me out as well.
Sincerely, Sheri in Barrington, RI 02806
P Palmer

Re: Rhode Island housing and homeless help

Post by P Palmer »

Hello, my name is Sarah and I live in Rhode Island,
My boyfriend and I recently moved into a new house on such short notice because of an incident. We are struggling this month with rent and may be homeless because of the sudden move and we are short the funds to switch the water over in our name. I was told I could contact you guys in hope of getting the financial help. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Email or call.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rhode Island housing and homeless help

Post by Admin »

What was the incident? Was it financial in nature? As if it was, it may harm your chances of getting rent help. If not, then find emergency rental assistance in providence.
While we do not provide financial help, we can help guide you.
P Palmer wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:22 pm Hello, my name is Sarah and I live in Rhode Island,
My boyfriend and I recently moved into a new house on such short notice because of an incident. We are struggling this month with rent and may be homeless because of the sudden move and we are short the funds to switch the water over in our name. I was told I could contact you guys in hope of getting the financial help. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Email or call.