Rent help quick

Find how to get help with rent
Treebug
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent help quick

Post by Treebug » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi, I live in Henderson, Colorado and in need of assistance like yesterday. I have tried contacting every place I can think of that would offer assistance and have got no help. I have a eviction notice, if I get evicted I have no place to live and will be homeless with my kids. My work does offer a program to assist but it could take a few weeks before I get notice of that and my landlord won't wait.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent help quick

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 am

Try contacting the Adams County Community Development at (303) 453-8517. This is the local, non-profit community action agency. They can usually help people apply for rental asssitance and financial aid, refer you to other Colorado and federal government programs, and in genenral are a great resource. Here is some more info on other services for your area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogra1.html
Treebug wrote:Hi, I live in Henderson, Colorado and in need of assistance like yesterday. I have tried contacting every place I can think of that would offer assistance and have got no help. I have a eviction notice, if I get evicted I have no place to live and will be homeless with my kids. My work does offer a program to assist but it could take a few weeks before I get notice of that and my landlord won't wait.

shannon14

Post by shannon14 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am

looking for a place around the area of Suffolk county long island to help quickly with getting money to pay my rent for this month. I have been outta work on workers comp fro several months and they just cut me off to partial and the money i get will not cover my rent which is already past due. I can't afford to lose my apartment. i have 2 childen and one on the way.please if there is anything out there for me besides dss please let me know

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am

Depends on how quickly you need the rent help in Suffolk County. Most agencies do have an application process, and it does take time. Here is a listing of rent agencies and other organizations in Suffolk County Long Island.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
Try places like the Suffolk County St. Vincent De Paul (Phone number (516)822-3132) or Family Service League Inc. ((phone 631)427-3700) for help with rent or other housing expenses. They can usually help people, especially if you have children.

shannon14 wrote:looking for a place around the area of Suffolk county long island to help quickly with getting money to pay my rent for this month. I have been outta work on workers comp fro several months and they just cut me off to partial and the money i get will not cover my rent which is already past due. I can't afford to lose my apartment. i have 2 childen and one on the way.please if there is anything out there for me besides dss please let me know

Body

Post by Body » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:06 pm

I have been struggling to pay my rent for the past three months after losing one of my jobs, and having to pay for a family member’s funeral. I have been late on my payments three times, and I got a letter saying if I am late again I will be evicted. I currently have $50 cash to my name with -$46 in my bank account, and I'm not entirely sure how I will be able to make rent by the first. I get paid the fifth and will have $350+ on the fifth, but I need $450 to pay rent by the first. I have absolutely no idea what to do, and I am VERY scared I will end up homeless within the next two weeks.

Yankee_fan

Post by Yankee_fan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:37 am

Hello, I'm really and need for help with my rent this month. My wallet get stolen and couldn't pay it this month. I have 5 children all under the age of 10 and I really need somewhere to stay because I don't want to be living house to house with them anymore like we once before. I love â them too much for that to happen again so if there's anyone that can help it will be a blessing. Thanks.

Bregt

Post by Bregt » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:49 am

I need help with rent. Me and my boyfriend lost our job in the same month. We just need help paying Junes rent.
He lost his son and I lost my dad so we have been going through a lot and just need help with this rent. It is 1000 dollars. We have 5 kids and don't want to lose our home.