rent and deposit

Find how to get help with rent
wrigr884
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rent and deposit

Post by wrigr884 »

I live in Lincoln County in New Mexico. I have a family of 4 living in a 900 square foot hous and looking to move into a larger house so that my kids can have their own room. I need help with first months rent and deposit HELP!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent and deposit

Post by Admin »

In Lincoln County New Mexico try the Southeast New Mexico Community Action Corporation. The phone number is (505) 887-3939. They are the local community action agency, and many of these agencies provide rent assistance programs, can help with security deposits and first month rent, and can also advise on other options you may have. This link also has more information on New Mexico assistance programs and various state options and services.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
EdM

Money for rent and deposit help

Post by EdM »

Cleveland Ohio i need help with getting a security deposit paid and paying the rent on a long tern help program. I am in school full time and i have to kids we live with my parents right now and and there father lives with his mom and we both have been told that we need to leave due to all of us bumbing heads. we need help for these housing issues. Who can I contact for aid
zen1

First months rent and deposit

Post by zen1 »

State. CT. I am looking for programs that will pay first months rent and security so I can obtain sutible housing for my family of 5. I have called several # from you web site and 211 and according to them there are no programs available at this time. When I inquired about the rappid rehousing program I was told I must be being evicted which I know is not what the guidelines state. We are currently all livving in one room in my friends bacement. We need sutible housing quickly. Your help with this matter is greatly appriciated my thanks in advance for any information on rent help
Sincerly
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money for rent and deposit help

Post by Admin »

Ohio does have some programs for rent and mortgage help. They focus on low income, but you can call them and ask for help. Emergency cash grants can pay mortgage, rent, and maybe even offer money for paying security deposits. Foreclosure aid is also available.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_fo.html
EdM wrote:Cleveland Ohio i need help with getting a security deposit paid and paying the rent on a long tern help program. I am in school full time and i have to kids we live with my parents right now and and there father lives with his mom and we both have been told that we need to leave due to all of us bumbing heads. we need help for these housing issues. Who can I contact for aid
Sonya

Rent and deposit help without children

Post by Sonya »

I am 21 and without any children. I am employed and have registered for college. I am currently residing with a friend but i really need my own apartment but i need help for security deposit and paying for the first months worth of rent. Most places i call they only help women with children and not singles. Please send me an email letting me know where i can get rental assistance. I reside in the state of New Jersey and live in Essex county
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent and deposit help without children

Post by Admin »

Here are different programs and ways to get help in Essex County NJ. United Community Corporation (UCC) phone (973) 642-0181. is the big one. They offer numerous options. Also try the Salvation Army of Essex County for rent and housing help.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogra1.html
Sonya wrote:I am 21 and without any children. I am employed and have registered for college. I am currently residing with a friend but i really need my own apartment but i need help for security deposit and paying for the first months worth of rent. Most places i call they only help women with children and not singles. Please send me an email letting me know where i can get rental assistance. I reside in the state of New Jersey and live in Essex county
mikedietrich29

Post by mikedietrich29 »

i need help in ocean county nj with my paying my rent and security deposit...im always struggling and i dont qualify for gov. assistance so im stuck in between. my roomate is umemployed and i work but just cant seem to make all my bills..my apartment is is in nj
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places to get help paying rent and security deposits in Ocean County NJ. Here is amount of info. First call should be the Affordable Housing Alliance. They offer numerous housing programs, such as how to get help with rent, paying mortgage, and other forms of financial assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
In addition, try call the local Ocean County NJ community action agency at (517) 784-4800). This local non-profit also offers various types of counseling and financial assistance to renters and others in need of help.
mikedietrich29 wrote:i need help in ocean county nj with my paying my rent and security deposit...im always struggling and i dont qualify for gov. assistance so im stuck in between. my roomate is umemployed and i work but just cant seem to make all my bills..my apartment is is in nj
Larry

Post by Larry »

I'm living in a hotel room trying to pay $190.00 a week for it. I am a recovering heroin addict and have been clean since 2007. I also have a drug charge on my record. I've been applying for employment everywhere. And noone ever calls me back! I recieve General Assistance through Welfare. I did recieve TRA about a year ago. I'm not sure if I would be eligible for it again. I am very scared right now because I don't have the money for my room. And it's due tomorrow. Could you please help me with some leads? I also want my son to move back with me. He is staying with his father, and its not a very good situation. I hope I can find a job really soon. I was also diagnosed with Bipolar and Depression in 2007. I live in Egg Harbor Twp., New Jersey.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of programs and agencies in Egg Harbor and Atlantic City. you have options such as the Atlantic Human Resources, Inc., which is the local community action agency. Phone number 609-348-4131. They may have info on general assistance and other forms of aid. Another option is Atlantic County Salvation Army, phone number 856-696-5252
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
Larry wrote:I'm living in a hotel room trying to pay $190.00 a week for it. I am a recovering heroin addict and have been clean since 2007. I also have a drug charge on my record. I've been applying for employment everywhere. And noone ever calls me back! I recieve General Assistance through Welfare. I did recieve TRA about a year ago. I'm not sure if I would be eligible for it again. I am very scared right now because I don't have the money for my room. And it's due tomorrow. Could you please help me with some leads? I also want my son to move back with me. He is staying with his father, and its not a very good situation. I hope I can find a job really soon. I was also diagnosed with Bipolar and Depression in 2007. I live in Egg Harbor Twp., New Jersey.
Kylep

Post by Kylep »

I am now 34 days clean and sober. I was living in a recovery house in Eugene Oregon until the house manager did some things that I was not comfortable with and I am not willing to give up my sobriety for foolish things. I am now homeless. I am up in Kings Valley trying to earn some money to get into a place and pay deposit. I will need help obtaining a place to live as soon as I get back to Eugene. I should have about 400 dollars when I get home the 9th, but I am sure it will cost me more than that to move into a place.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Eugene is in Lane County Oregon. Definitely keep sober. That is great to hear you did that. Some of the places to call across the area, and to get help in Lane County Oregon include the following. The Lane County Human Services Commission is probably the leading agency to call for housing assistance. Maybe they can find a shelter for you, or temporary lodging. Phone is (541) 682-3798. They also run the City of Eugene Homeless Prevention Project. Another good option is St. Benedict Lodge Catholic Church, and their number is (541) 822-3249)
Kylep wrote:I am now 34 days clean and sober. I was living in a recovery house in Eugene Oregon until the house manager did some things that I was not comfortable with and I am not willing to give up my sobriety for foolish things. I am now homeless. I am up in Kings Valley trying to earn some money to get into a place and pay deposit. I will need help obtaining a place to live as soon as I get back to Eugene. I should have about 400 dollars when I get home the 9th, but I am sure it will cost me more than that to move into a place.
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

live in Baton Rouge LA, and I am having health troubles after an accident I can't sit nor stand for long period of time, I get a sever pressure on my brain . My doctor took me completely off work... I really need help with rent and some bills. I am 5 1/2 months pregnant and need some kind of grant to get an apartment or similar. I don't have anywhere to stay much longer and have to wait for my boyfriend to start his new job middle-end of September before i will be ok. I really need help! Thank you for your time and consideration
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is some of the information, names of government programs and non-profits to call on in Baton Rouge. Please like the West Baton Rogue Helping Hand can be reached at 225-346-1008 and have emergency financial assistance, or maybe can direct you to who to call. On the main site needhelppaying bills explore it for many more options for you, such as free health care too. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _care.html
Momsscolar wrote:live in Baton Rouge LA, and I am having health troubles after an accident I can't sit nor stand for long period of time, I get a sever pressure on my brain . My doctor took me completely off work... I really need help with rent and some bills. I am 5 1/2 months pregnant and need some kind of grant to get an apartment or similar. I don't have anywhere to stay much longer and have to wait for my boyfriend to start his new job middle-end of September before i will be ok. I really need help! Thank you for your time and consideration