facing eviction in Minnesota

Find how to get help with rent
Armstrong289
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

facing eviction in Minnesota

Post by Armstrong289 »

Hello, I live in Saint Paul Minnesota.I had an unexpected expense. Now I find myself in a position where I am unable to pay my rent for May. I work every day and could repay any assistance to keep me from an eviction. I need help before I am homeless.
Betty Jo

Re: facing eviction in Minnesota

Post by Betty Jo »

Minnesota, Hennepin County
 I need help paying $1,342.80 of rent because I am behind right now and I am facing eviction. I do not have the money at the moment. I am searching for a job and I am hoping I get hired as soon as possible. I had a recent job interview on Tuesday the 2nd of this month and year. I live in an apartment and I am trying to see if my social security would be able to pay some amount of the rent which I am not getting much of. With that being said I have to pay my cell phone with the social security money to keep my phone on in order to be able to get phone calls from employers that would be willing to hire me.
 If there are any questions feel free to call me at
or you can mail me a letter at
Champlin MN 55316
otherwise you can email me at any time
My name is Jams.
P.s Rent is due as soon as possible to stop the eviction from my Minnesota apartment; I truly don't want to get put out of my first apartment. Please and thank you.
Please give me a call, text, email and if you'd like you can mail me a letter.
GOD Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: facing eviction in Minnesota

Post by Admin »

No matter where you are in Minnesota, there are eviction prevention programs. Both financial as well as guidance. Tenant landlord mediation, legal, rehousing, and more. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tion_.html