2 week hotel room

Find how to get help with rent
Nicole Bexley1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

2 week hotel room

Post by Nicole Bexley1 »

Hello, my name is Marsha. I'm looking for help with assistance in paying for our hotel room, for a week or even 2 weeks  if possible. My brother, my 2 young girls, and myself are currently homeless living day by day at the Motel 6 in Troy, Missouri 63379.
My brother is currently employed however he has been helping me borrow money from our friends and using all our savings staying here already since the 21st of June 2018. We have exhausted all our funding and our resources from our friends!
We have been trying to get local help paying for 2 weeks of the hotel from different agencies and organizations, but haven't had any luck finding any additional funding, however if we were more stable here or in our own place to call home my brother could make arrangements with his boss to come pick him up and he could start making a paycheck again . He makes $10/hr, so we can survive a lot easier then making absolutely nothing.
However due to our unstable living situation he has been trying to help me find places we might be able to afford to stay, or anywhere that's affordable to rent, either way it would help us know when we must have another place to live, or how long we had our rooms paid till we can save up a paycheck or two for upcoming bills, etc.
I have been going through your website and trying to look up additional help through the options you have available too for a hotel for 2 weeks. So, I'm asking if there is any agency that has any available funding for my brother, myself, and my babies, to help us pay for our hotel room so we do not end up completely homeless in this horrible hot weather, without anywhere else to go!
We do not have any family to turn to help us out because we lost our Father in 2012 due to cancer, wind our mother is the one who was keeping our rent payments and keeping them, then she moved out and when we went to pay rent the next month. The landlord informed us of our mothers actions and how the lease was in her name so we had 24 hours to pack up all of our belongings load as much as possible into a U Haul truck and vacate the property. So, we got our clothes and all my children's belongings and then we had to leave everything else behind. Our beds, our dressers, kitchen table & chairs, washer & dryer, etc. So, we are in desperate need of any kind of assistance available for us to apply for please. If you know of anyone that can help please contact me by email, text, or call. We greatly would appreciate anyone that might be able to assist us!
Quigly

Re: 2 week hotel room

Post by Quigly »

I can't afford the deposits due to my credit. I am recently divorced and moved to La Grange, NC and have been in a hotel for 2 weeks. I just started working and got my deposit on trailer paid and rent paid. I have been living in my car for four months before the 2 week hotel experience. But I can't afford the water and electric deposits. I have asthma and COPD and need my treatments at night by my machine. I can't do it without electric. I am also a navy desert Storm veteran. I am trying to start my life over and just need a little help to start. Barbara
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 2 week hotel room

Post by Admin »

We doubt a rent assistance program will pay for a hotel room. But maybe a charity like the Salvation Army will. Or a similar resource. Or, better yet, look into living with family or doing something else for lodging. In the meantime, find help with rent and deposits.