I need help bad in like 4 days

Find how to get help with rent
tinwoman1123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I need help bad in like 4 days

Post by tinwoman1123 »

I am hoping i can find some help to pay my rent by the 5th of July. I have had my hours DRASTICALLY cut at work.My paycheck this week WILL NOT cover the rent. I am in need of $400.00.I live in Huntersville NC.I do not have a car to get anywhere so if there is some place where i can do the paper work online would be extremley helpful.I would appreciate ANY help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help bad in like 4 days

Post by Admin »

There are several agencies in Mecklenburg County and the charlotte NC area that may be able to help. The link below has extensive information. But to summarize, you can try these places for help with paying your rent.
Charlotte Area Fund (704) 372-3010 - Provides case management and access to assistance programs
One of the main agencies is the Crisis Assistance Ministry - May help with a portion or all of your rent
Matthews Help Center and Thrift Store ((704) 847-8383) is another option.
Also ask about the federal government Rapid rehousing and homeless prevention program.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
tinwoman1123 wrote:I am hoping i can find some help to pay my rent by the 5th of July. I have had my hours DRASTICALLY cut at work.My paycheck this week WILL NOT cover the rent. I am in need of $400.00.I live in Huntersville NC.I do not have a car to get anywhere so if there is some place where i can do the paper work online would be extremley helpful.I would appreciate ANY help.
Entresto

Post by Entresto »

Hi,
I was hoping to get help with my rent within the next 4 or 5 days. I am currently a dislocated worker and I am in school full time. My rent is $ 705.00. I am currently looking for work while attending school, and have not found anything quite yet.
Thank you and have a blessed day,
Sonyradas

Post by Sonyradas »

Hello,
I have a scenario maybe you can assist or point in the right direction.
I know of a family (mom, 2 kids) and an available apartment! She is currently not living in a permanent home. I know of an available apartment which she could have if she had first month, last month and deposit ... And possibly 4 months’ rent which would allow her time to find a job and pay her rent. Is there a program which offers financial help to cover these expenses?
Ditka

Post by Ditka »

I need help in finding emergency rent assistance. I am employed, but was off for the summer with very little income. I returned to work today, but have already fell behind in my rent and have been given a 4 day notice. I have already contacted the Regional Planning Commission of Champaign County where I live only to find out they are out of funding. Could you please provide me with some other avenues/resources because I am desperately trying to avoid being evicted from my home? Thank you in advance.
Steelers

Post by Steelers »

I would like to know if I can qualify to get assistance with bill payment
and also rent assistance immediately within 4 days. I
have been turned down stating that I have to go the FIA, but I will not
qualify....please help
Sangria

Post by Sangria »

Hi, my name is Janelle and I reside in Elizabeth City NC 27909 and I am seeking financial help to get my own place, and I need it within 4 days. I have let my love of family and the willingness to always be there when they need help that I forget about myself. I have been through a lot of trials and tribulations as have so many others but I’m not afraid to ask for help when needed. Right now, I’m again living with my dad but I would like my own help. I struggle with coming up with first month rent and security deposit with my credit being bad I need some help to get my own place in the next 4 days. The rent for the apartment is $450 I can come up with $450 I need help with 1st month rent. If you can help me I would be grateful.
Sincerely,
Janelle