Please

Find how to get help with rent
Jsellers2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Please

Post by Jsellers2 »

My name is Jake Sellers. I’m 23 years old and just lost my job like many other due to the Coronavirus. My wife is out of work as well and we have no savings. I have a 2 year old daughter and another on the way. We have no source of income and everything’s shut down so it’s hard to find any work at all. But the bills won’t stop adding up. I have a problem asking for help, but for my daughters and wife I’m putting my pride aside and asking from the bottom of my heart for some help. Please.
Renee12

Re: Please

Post by Renee12 »

Hi, I and my 4 year old are being evicted. Please help us! I am behind 3 months. I was off a few months and have fallen behind in my bills trying to catch up. I work as a clerk in a hospital. I have been assisted by wellspring in the past so can't get assisted there again. I was wondering was there any other assistance here in my area. I live in Ouachita parish.
If we are evicted we have no place to go. I see they are closing the Salvation Army here so that's not an option. My family live out of state and aren't able to help. I was off work those months due to 6 per clots in my legs and lungs. I returned part time and I am now back on full time I have tried a few churches but they were out of funds. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Any information would be helpful as my little girl was going to start school but moving she will have to sit out till next year for I had enrolled her here.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please

Post by Admin »

If you are back working at the hospital, that is great! But being 3 months behind is a big chunk of rent. Tell the landlord in Las Vegas you are now working. Maybe they can give you some time to make up the balance of the back rent and not evict you. Or also try this for eviction help in Las Vegas.
Renee12 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:27 pm Hi, I and my 4 year old are being evicted. Please help us! I am behind 3 months. I was off a few months and have fallen behind in my bills trying to catch up. I work as a clerk in a hospital. I have been assisted by wellspring in the past so can't get assisted there again. I was wondering was there any other assistance here in my area. I live in Ouachita parish.
If we are evicted we have no place to go. I see they are closing the Salvation Army here so that's not an option. My family live out of state and aren't able to help. I was off work those months due to 6 per clots in my legs and lungs. I returned part time and I am now back on full time I have tried a few churches but they were out of funds. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. Any information would be helpful as my little girl was going to start school but moving she will have to sit out till next year for I had enrolled her here.