Need a permanent home and not Craiglist

Find how to get help with rent
Hanlon3
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a permanent home and not Craiglist

Post by Hanlon3 »

Good evening, I am a single mother part time 2 weekends out of the month I have my son Adin of 8 years old.  I have a job and get paid weekly. I don't have a place to live and need permanent housing. I am not comfortable renting a room off of Craigslist as most of them are single males seeking female friend.  I won't do that to myself or my son.  I seek a place other than Craiglist urgently for my son and self.Can someone be of assistance????
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need a permanent home and not Craiglist

Post by Admin »

There are some places for assistance. Or short term rent help. Try them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _rent.html
Hanlon3 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:20 pm Good evening, I am a single mother part time 2 weekends out of the month I have my son Adin of 8 years old.  I have a job and get paid weekly. I don't have a place to live and need permanent housing. I am not comfortable renting a room off of Craigslist as most of them are single males seeking female friend.  I won't do that to myself or my son.  I seek a place other than Craiglist urgently for my son and self.Can someone be of assistance????
Eden conners

Re: Need a permanent home and not Craiglist

Post by Eden conners »

Hi, my name is Dionne Nguyen and I am currently homeless because I left my abusive boyfriend. I’m 7 weeks pregnant and need a permanent home . I want to talk about your motel vouchers and bus passes? I’m currently living in my friend car but now her man wants me out to. I have a lot of interviews this week but I need a motel to shower and think things over and I need a home - not Craiglist. Can you guys help me? I’m from Orange County California