Relocating to Iowa

Find how to get help with rent
ariana marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Relocating to Iowa

Post by ariana marie »

Needing to relocate to Sioux City Iowa to help care for my brother Jimmy. Currently he has 26 days at Mercy hospital, 25 of those days were in ICU. He had quadruple bypass surgery and flatlined, took 8 rounds of EPI to bring him back. With the 24 minutes of oxygen deprivation there is minimal stroke like damage to his left side which with physical therapy he may get most of it back. He is still currently here at Mercy and needs us up here post discharge to help care for him. If he doesn't have help with his daily living he goes into a nursing home.
Signed lease on an apartment less than 352 feet from his home. Am in need of deposit of 545 and/or first month’s rent of 775 to finalize apartment for myself and daughter. I've been on leave of absence for 3 weeks to be with him and GSS is willing to transfer me to the area. My daughter was just hired at the mall here in Sioux City yesterday once we relocate. Giving up everything to be here for him is a no brainer for us as we know if the roles were reversed he would do the same for us. Any and all help is appreciated to try to help us relocate to Iowa, especially prayers. Am willing to do snow removal, any legal work to raise funds. Any help can be paid directly to the apt complex in Sioux City. If unable to help please say a prayer for us, as prayer is powerful. Thank you ever so much.
Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Relocating to Iowa

Post by Sadir »

Hello,     I'm a victim of Domestic Violence. I also have a 15 year old daughter. We have a restraining order and still in the process of seeking justice. We fled the state of Iowa and now reside in Orlando, FL since August 2018. I start my new job in Orlando, this Monday, however, I get paid biweekly, so I was requesting $800 for a 2 week hotel stay from our relocation to Iowa.      I appreciate your time and eagerly await your response. Please contact me via email.