Housing for hip injury recovery

Find how to get help with rent
Steveo12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Housing for hip injury recovery

Post by Steveo12 »

Hi,
I have a question regarding my mother's situation. She lives in Orange County California and she is disabled from a hip injury.
About two weeks ago she fell and broke her hip. She had a surgery and now is in rehab.
But she still can't walk and needs housing while she recovers from the hip surgery. In about 10 days they're going to release her from rehab.
The problem is that she still cannot walk and she lives in third floor. I was wondering if you have services for someone like her to transport her to third floor affordably or housing.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for hip injury recovery

Post by Admin »

So sorry she broke her hip and so good she is in recovery. As far as state of California supportive housing, mobility resources, or other disability help, there are programs out there. Locate financnail help for the disabled in California.
The state may even pay for a caregiver for her.
Steveo12 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:54 pm Hi,
I have a question regarding my mother's situation. She lives in Orange County California and she is disabled from a hip injury.
About two weeks ago she fell and broke her hip. She had a surgery and now is in rehab.
But she still can't walk and needs housing while she recovers from the hip surgery. In about 10 days they're going to release her from rehab.
The problem is that she still cannot walk and she lives in third floor. I was wondering if you have services for someone like her to transport her to third floor affordably or housing.