Section 8 lists in Maine

Find how to get help with rent
Vina Sky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Section 8 lists in Maine

Post by Vina Sky »

Hello, I have been through some very hard times in the last seven and a half years with severe trauma and trying to get away from a narcissistic that was extremely abusive. I am on Section 8 I have a clean voucher, I have found a section 8 housing place to move to in the Bethel Maine area. I currently am staying with my mom and Buckfield Maine and I am asking help for my deposit of $775? Section 8 has no funds available for it and I'm asking if you can help with anything at all, so I can raise the money. I'm supposed to come up with it by Wednesday February 27th, 2020, if somebody could please respond back to me and let me know if there's any other resources out there I would appreciate it and if you can help in any way. Thank you so much.
Cream

Re: Section 8 lists in Maine

Post by Cream »

My girlfriend and I, are in need of a Hotel Voucher due to the circumstances of homelessness and then we need a voucher for section 8 in Maine. We left California seeking a better life in Maine because of the unpleasant nature of the people, heat, and our financial situation. I worked for a Moving Company but unfortunately got laid off. So I and my girlfriend traveled to Maine with our two dogs with money for a motel. That was enough money I could find a new job and apartment that takes section 8 but we can't wait on lists. On the trip, my dog had an epilepsy seizure causing us to spend our money on a hotel and pet bill. Because of the lack of money we our forced to live in our car. We would really appreciate your help with my goal seeking a better life and new Career. God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Section 8 lists in Maine

Post by Admin »

There are many public housing authorities in Maine. They each have their own lists of who needs a place to live. But yes, generally the waiting lists are long. Read more on Maine section 8 voucher application list.