CDL trucker

Find how to get help with rent
Low income person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

CDL trucker

Post by Low income person »

I am in need of rental assistance. I recently became unemployed from my trucker job and did everything to prevent my possible eviction by obtaining my CDL class a permit. Went to truck driving school and had to leave because I cannot afford to stay since my rent is almost due. Then my car's starter broke and I am faced with trying to pay my car note and pay for my car to get fixed to get back into trucking school. I really need help. PLEASE.
Kelly lynn

Re: CDL trucker

Post by Kelly lynn »

My name is Sierra. I am a single mother with a CDL license and I have an 8-year-old daughter. I am a few days away from being evicted. I was in an abusive relationship and before he could be arrested he flew to a different state taking money for my rent and leaving us high and dry. I don't have anywhere to go. I have a job as a truck driver and it isn't paying enough for my apartment. I plan on moving after this month to a cheaper place. I just need help ASAP before I get evicted. Please if there is any way I can get help let me know.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Hello, my name is Keyarra . My family and I live in loris, south Carolina. My fiance is a CDL truck driver. He won full custody of his kids about 2-3 years ago. I stopped working to stay home and take care of the kids. His car has been broke down for months and we haven't had anyway to get it fixed. We have both tried getting jobs in our town so it's somewhat close but they aren't looking for any help. We don't know anyone here to be able to ask for help, or rides anywhere, especially far. So he is about to lose his CDL trucker license now.
We had received rental assistance but there aren't anymore funds ANYWHERE. I've called every number 211 has given me. And every other number any agencies has given us. There is no help. Everything is closed meaning they don't have funds and aren't helping anyone anymore. The landlord filed the eviction, I got served and they told me on a Friday that the court date was that Monday.
Which gave us no time at all to be able to call anywhere and beg for help even more, because everything was closed for the weekend. That Monday of the court date, I and a witness physically watched the landlord (William Collins) give the sheriff money. Then the judge gave us 24 hours to be out. The next day we were still in the middle of taking Everything out when the landlord showed up and said we were trespassing and called the police so we had to leave a lot of our things behind. We only have a little bit of money we are using to stay in this motel. We really need help. Motel or hotel vouchers or a higher paying CDL truck driving job? Or something please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since it sounds like you and your family are now struggling (even with a place to live), there may be better paying CDL jobs for your husband. Maybe he can look into those, as well as a free training program too. As many companies pay people to get a CDL license for a job. Get details on free CDL licenses.
Grandpa wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:13 am Hello, my name is Keyarra . My family and I live in loris, south Carolina. My fiance is a CDL truck driver.