Funds for a rent to own home

Find how to get help with rent
MetaWorldPeace
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Funds for a rent to own home

Post by MetaWorldPeace »

I was working full time at a prison and I had transportation problem working out of town so I resigned and found another job which I worked for a month and was paid $15.50 on my first paycheck on December 15, 2019. On my new job and I need help with paying rent to own house for December 2019 payment for $1050 plus $150 late fee, plus $73 court fees for dispossession warrant which was left in mailbox on December 26. I just received warrant letter from my mailbox. Please help me with funds for this rent to own home and call email me and I live in Georgia and I got to 12/27/19 to notify court for the eviction.
Southwest

Re: Funds for a rent to own home

Post by Southwest »

I am in desperate need of help for a rent to own home. I have contacted so many different agencies and they all tell me they can't help. My son and I have been living in a hotel for a year and a half, and in the month I always have to find someone or agency to help pay the last 2 weeks of the month.I have been trying to rent to own or lease to own, but because my credit score is too low, no one will help me. Plus I don't have a big down payment to put down, even though I can afford the monthly rent. Also, I did find an organization that has 4 homes to rent to own, the homes have been sitting there empty and in beautiful shape for the last 3 years.  I did the application and made it very clear that I could make the monthly payments, but for some reason, which I don't know, they would not sell the house to me or give me the funds for a rent to own home.  I can't understand what is going on.  I am a disabled veteran and I receive a VA Pension and social security disability.  I am asking for your help to lease to own 1 of the houses.
BLM1

Re: Funds for a rent to own home

Post by BLM1 »

Hi. Please can you refer me to a place that can help us with rent one time? We are leasing a rent to own home. My son and I are disabled. My fiancé is my unpaid caretaker for now, awaiting my insurance to pay him so he can keep helping me. I accidentally paid the wrong bill, we we're not able to pay and now we are short $350 to our rent. We lived in HUD housing that is rent to own and pay 1,065.00. We also have a turn off notice from the electric company for about $300. I'm more worried to wind up with no apartment as April and May we lived in a hotel which made me sicker. Please advice as my rent is due August 3 or late fees occur daily. This is a onetime only. Monthly I usually have and stick to my budget. It's hard for me to get out, but I will do whatever I have to, helping us not lose our home. Please help.