Find how to get help with rent
Mccant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Second time emailing you for rent help

Post by Mccant »

Hello again,
I'm sorry as this is my second time emailing you for rent help, but your literally my only hope and last resort currently. My story is quite long so I will not waste your time writing it again. I’m simply a newly single mother of four children trying to start over in Hillsville VA coming from Chapel Hill. We moved here in January as I left a 12 year old relationship that had gotten unexpectedly violent on the father's end and I had a FT job and supporting mother here. However, EVERYTHING I’ve saved, earned and even pennies in Mason jars is about gone as I’ve put it all investing in a new life for myself and children but that consisted of rent, all utilities and food. Now we receive no assistance as I’m just learning we can't make it if I don't get ahead. The snow days here have really taken a toll on my income. I have no sitter for 4 children in which I can't work if they are home. In short, I've been in our new home 2 month and rent was due on the 1st of March and has not been paid because I couldn't/can't pay. I’ve paid and kept up with all my other bills but can't get ahead with the weather so I’m reaching out for the first time in my entire life for a helping hand to help me and my children save our new home and even repay if needed. I just cannot lose our home over a month’s payment that our landlord has written an eviction letter already for. Please contact me or return to my email with anything you may think of that could save us please. I’m not the average woman leaving a bad place who runs back and iv family within the legal system who can vouch for this. I just want to do this on my own and provide safe and happy shelter like they have here, for them. I pray I hear back from someone as this has taken all I’ve got to ask. With love
Cortni (Hillsville VA 24343)
ps. I was given your organization name through Rooftop of Galax VA as a friend of my mother works there and said their rental(HUD) program was on freeze right now and they could allow 50.00$ towards a bill once a year. But I thought by emailing you would be able to assist my situation better. I contacted them btw-bc my landlord said he took HUD vouchers and would work with me if I could get them because he accepts vouchers for rent.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Second time emailing you for rent help

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what you mean by second time emailing us for rent help. We do not pay pout funds. Regardless, try the Carroll County and Hillsville assistance programs for help.
Mccant wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:02 pm Cortni (Hillsville VA 24343)
ps. I was given your organization name through Rooftop of Galax VA as a friend of my mother works there and said their rental(HUD) program was on freeze right now and they could allow 50.00$ towards a bill once a year. But I thought by emailing you would be able to assist my situation better. I contacted them btw-bc my landlord said he took HUD vouchers and would work with me if I could get them because he accepts vouchers for rent.