I am Behind on rent

Find how to get help with rent
jMacdouglas1

I am Behind on rent

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

Hello I am an individual who works and rents a home! Right now, I am behind 1 month in rent and i was wondering if there was any type of program to help me! My email address is dark_n_sweet72@yahoo.com! Thank you for your time!
jMacdouglas1

I need help with paying my rent

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

I need help with paying my rent. I don't have a job due to child birth and I am applying for jobs everyday. I am behind on my rent by one month and I don't know what I should do. My mom has been layed off and is now unemployed.She has helped me as far as she could. I am facing eviction right now,can you please help me find something I can do!!! stephanie_77833@yahoo.com
Illadeph_Kidd
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Please help me with rent

Post by Illadeph_Kidd »

Please help me I need money for rent and I only have a few weeks to get the money the office gave me some more time im 19 my mother and father passed I don't want to be homeless please help me
Stewards
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am Behind on rent

Post by Stewards »

My family moved to Jacksonville North Carolina a few months ago & has been struggling ever since. I haven’t been able to find a job but my husband works. We have 3 kids to provide for also & are used to having 2 incomes instead of 1. I applied for food stamps in August but only just got approved. Now we finally will have food once the card comes. However, our car broke down a week ago. My husband’s job is a 25 minute drive but he had to take the bus and then had no way home at night. I too took the bus when taking & picking up the children from school. My kids get out at noon & 3pm so it became difficult, and another child is at home still as too young. We finally fixed the car but it cost us $1300 plus we still owe $575. Now we have no way of paying our rent. We have no family to help us because they already chipped in towards the car. Please help my family!
HarryS

Post by HarryS »

Hi, I live in Baton Rogue Louisiana. I really need help, my girlfriend and I are really struggling, and we have been without light and water for almost a month now. I was working at Home Depot and I received an interview at Lowes. I was asked to put my two weeks’ notice in so I can start training and I did. Unfortunately for me I didn’t get to start Lowes until a month and a half later. I was out of work for a month and a half, but now I’m working two jobs and my girlfriend is also work, but we still don't have lights and we need assistance. We need help with our rent; we are on the verge of getting evicted. Please help me! I feel horrible having to put my girlfriend through that she deserves better.
Magic

Post by Magic »

My rent was stolen. I reported it and the officer questioned the kids that could have went in my purse. My police report # 13-33662. I live in Barstow, I've called every program and no one can help. My manager gave me extra time to get the money. I have no money at all. I'm taking my 3 children toys back to get a refund but it does not equal the full amount I need.
Bobbyt

Post by Bobbyt »

My roommate ran out on me and now I have no way to get my rent paid for this month of November 2014. The rent is $675.00. I already contacted MUSST program and they stated that they could not help me anymore. I am really in need of help. I don't want to go to DHHS for such a small amount and plus you need an eviction letter. I don't want to receive one of those. I live in Takoma Park Maryland 20912 and I've been in this apartment for going on 3 year's. Please, I am begging for HELP. You may email me back or kindly give me a call back. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

I received a 3 day notice from my landlord for rental arrears. I am in the middle of a divorce with a child custody case...my savings have been depleted and I just started a new job. For these reasons I fell behind 3 months in rent. I have a 4 year old that I am fighting to keep because his father wants to take him away from me.
I went to the HRA office with the notice & they told me I have to go to court and get an eviction notice before. They will think about assisting me. I was told even with the eviction notice I may not get the assistance I need. I have nowhere else to go...feeling defeated & scared...any advise please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, the Mobile courts usually require an eviction notice before they will help a client with their rent. If you have a job, that will help you when you are applying. Also, is the ex-husband paying any funds from the divorce? For other suggestions, find the places for rent help in Mobile.
Uline One

Post by Uline One »

If I had one wish, it would be to not relive 2009. In 2009, I lost everything. I was homeless & starting from nothing. I was 25 then, and striving with no parental guidance or help (mother skipped town & never knew my father).
I started working again as an in school pre K teacher. I slowly worked hard to get a car and apartment. I never stopped working. Now at 35, I'm facing struggle again as I am behind. I had been working full time as nanny. With my extra funds I started my own all natural cleaning company. But I was laid off because the father was laid off. This was in August.
I've been successful in finding a part time job, my cleaning has been slow (basically in famine stage). I know that the first 5 years of a new business is crucial, but I'm loosing everything to stay above water. My only source of transportation gave out due to a blown head Gasket, making it hard to clean. My rent is 2 months past due. We have already gone to court. We have a court ordered agreement, and I'm falling behind. I really need a payment of $400-$500 sent to my landlord as I am facing eviction on Easter. Please if you can help me & give me hope. I've sold everything in my home (every thing I've worked for).
I'm at my lowest point, about to give up on my company. My faith is strong, and I've overcome a lot of trials & tribulations. But I'm holding on barely. I hope to hear from you all. I thank you all in advance for your consideration. Have a blessed new year.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, 2009 was a challenging year for many. Tens of thousands of people fall behind on their rent, went homeless, lost home to foreclosure, etc. Good for you to get back on your feet though as a teacher! An honorable career that is way underpaid. And a nanny too. Congrats on the multiple jobs. As far as your needs right now, locate these to get cash for paying rent or other housing costs.
Uline One wrote:If I had one wish, it would be to not relive 2009. In 2009, I lost everything. I was homeless & starting from nothing. I was 25 then, and striving with no parental guidance or help (mother skipped town & never knew my father).
I started working again as an in school pre K teacher. I slowly worked hard to get a car and apartment. I never stopped working. Now at 35, I'm facing struggle again as I am behind. I had been working full time as nanny. With my extra funds I started my own all natural cleaning company. But I was laid off because the father was laid off. This was in August.
LaurenD

Post by LaurenD »

Need help with this month's rent as I am behind. Domestic partner was laid off. I am a full time student on FASFA so I have to maintain attendance and I'm so close to graduating!! However we both have had numbers of interviews. I had three yesterday and he had two yesterday and two more today. We both have one tomorrow, but even if we are hired the paycheck won't come before we are evicted. It was a sudden layoff and we are out of options. PLEASE HELP. Even if you can’t, referrals are welcomed. :Thank you, God bless.