Eviction danger is imminent

Find how to get help with rent
Flower1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Eviction danger is imminent

Post by Flower1 »

Hello,
I have been in some financial hardships lately paying for school and rent and bills. I am in danger of being evicted this Friday the 15th of December. I was wondering if there was any type of assistance you can provide to stop the imminent eviction. I am in between jobs and my first pay check at this job won’t come in for another week. I'm just in need and I've heard that you guys can sometimes offer assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Eviction danger is imminent

Post by Admin »

The assistance we can provide is referrals. As there are many Cleveland Ohio eviction prevention programs. If you are in between jobs, and just waiting on a paycheck, then your chances of getting financial aid is increased.
Flower1 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:59 am Hello,
I have been in some financial hardships lately paying for school and rent and bills. I am in danger of being evicted this Friday the 15th of December. I was wondering if there was any type of assistance you can provide to stop the imminent eviction. I am in between jobs and my first pay check at this job won’t come in for another week. I'm just in need and I've heard that you guys can sometimes offer assistance.
Mechanic

Post by Mechanic »

Good morning,      My name is Sharon. I am desperate need of assistance for my mother. She is in the process of getting evicted and the danger is imminent. There is no court date as yet. She resides in Yonkers, N.Y. I was advised she is behind in her rent. What is the limit that one would pay to asset? Do I need a referral from someone or place? How do I go about getting her help as she is in imminent danger of eviction? What type of documents would I need to provide? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As far as getting imminent help, or what documents to bring, then try a rent assistance program in Yonkers. Then can often give referrals as well for support.
Mechanic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:33 am Good morning,      My name is Sharon. I am desperate need of assistance for my mother. She is in the process of getting evicted and the danger is imminent. There is no court date as yet. She resides in Yonkers, N.Y. I was advised she is behind in her rent. What is the limit that one would pay to asset? Do I need a referral from someone or place? How do I go about getting her help as she is in imminent danger of eviction? What type of documents would I need to provide? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.