Places for section 8 HUD in Tennessee

Find how to get help with rent
TimesofNY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Places for section 8 HUD in Tennessee

Post by TimesofNY »

I am homeless. I have been living in my car. I move from Tennessee. I have been approved for HUD voucher been out looking for a place to live every day. I didn't know it was this hard finding a place. Am disable I got a SSI check once a month it got so hard staying in the car that I took my check and Got a room at knights inn in forest park on forest parkway and $85 a night. Well my time for the room runs out on 6/15/19. I was needing help paying for the room on the 15, and section 8 HUD i was told is open in Tennessee. Am praying I will be able to move into a place really soon. If you know anyone that could help me please let me know. I can't stay in a shelter because I have a dog, thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Places for section 8 HUD in Tennessee

Post by Admin »

There are several and a number of section 8 providers in Tennessee. Generally the disabled can get priority. But section 8 has a long waiting list and it is still hard to find a place to live.
TimesofNY wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:08 am I am homeless. I have been living in my car. I move from Tennessee. I have been approved for HUD voucher been out looking for a place to live every day. I didn't know it was this hard finding a place. Am disable I got a SSI check once a month it got so hard staying in the car that I took my check and Got a room at knights inn in forest park on forest parkway and $85 a night. Well my time for the room runs out on 6/15/19. I was needing help paying for the room on the 15, and section 8 HUD i was told is open in Tennessee. Am praying I will be able to move into a place really soon. If you know anyone that could help me please let me know. I can't stay in a shelter because I have a dog, thank you.