Rent controlled apartment is needed

Find how to get help with rent
JJackson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent controlled apartment is needed

Post by JJackson »

Helping my disabled uncle and my father who is on SSI, they need a rent controlled place to live. I am unemployed and need to find them a place to live so I don't have to worry about them losing their place to live because I can't help. If I need to stay in my car or at a friend’s till I can get back on my feet. I need to not worry about them getting kicked out of their place. A rent controlled apartment would meet their income needs and status.
Sasha F1

Re: Rent controlled apartment is needed

Post by Sasha F1 »

Hi, I've been trying to find a resource in my area to help me with emergency funds to relocate to a rent controlled apartment, as I have been given notice by my landlord and I can no longer afford to rent where I'm living. I have tried so many different organizations and nobody seems to have funding or the ability to help me. I live in Clackamas County and I'm desperate to get help to relocate and pay for storage and temporary help to move into a room rental that is rent controlled. Please contact me ASAP, as I only have two weeks to remain where I'm living.
Thank you kindly,
Lisa
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent controlled apartment is needed

Post by Admin »

There are government resources that can help you find and get into an apartment - maybe a rent controlled unit. We have a summary of the options for you. We hope you can find what you need.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... using.html