Need a room

Find how to get help with rent
Howdy12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a room

Post by Howdy12 »

To whom it may concern, I am in an abusive relationship and I need to move out of his home. I just got Yeo jobs, but I won't get a paycheck for at least a week and I found a room to rent that is within walking distance to my work place. It is only $100 a week to rent but I won't have the money until I get my first check. I'm afraid if I wait that long the room will no longer be available and I need to get away from this guy I'm living with. I thought about going to lay casa, but I'll be too far away from my work and don't have transportation. If I can rent this room for $100 a week I will be close enough to walk to work. I’m in desperate need. Can you please help me with $100 to get this room so I can be safe? I live in Brighton Michigan. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can help me. Thank you and God bless.
SHAY EVANS

Re: Need a room

Post by SHAY EVANS »

Hello, I am a single mother of 1 child and pregnant who need a new room to live in.  I lost my job due to lack of work at the bringing of October and now I am told I must move out of where I am renting a room by the beginning of December.  I am also late on my car payment and car insurance, but I need my car to look for work and get my daughter to school.  
I am on assistance in the state of California but its only $300 and $150 for food.   I can't even afford a place or a room with that kind of money let alone provide for the needs of my child.  
I need help finding a place to live and help with rent and deposit and moving. Also, furniture for my place and my new room that I need  Also, my car needs work and need help paying car payment and work on my car.  
I do not want to be homeless.  You offer good advice but do not really provide companies that I could go to for help with all this and help me get back on my feet.  
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need a room, then try transitional housing in San Mateo County. There are charities, faith based groups, alcohol counseling centers and other places for a room or short term housing unit. We have a list of places and programs for a short or long term room.
SHAY EVANS wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:42 pm Hello, I am a single mother of 1 child and pregnant who need a new room to live in.  I lost my job due to lack of work at the bringing of October and now I am told I must move out of where I am renting a room by the beginning of December. 
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

Hello, we are Lisa and Doug Bucher from Woodlake CA. We have been asked to leave the room we rent by January 1st, 2021.
It is very hard to find a good place to live, for what we have, being the man of the house and disabled for the past 20 some years. We need a room. This is truly the hardest time we have ever fallen on. Now we both understand (Rock Bottom). We are both born again Christians, we are the leaders of the Out-Reach Ministry of our church.
If there is anything you can help us with a room, please contact me. God Bless you and thank you for your time in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the man is disabled, and you need a room in California, that rental market is costly. Maybe try section 8 HUD vouchers. As they can also help pay for room costs too. Read more, and find section 8 housing resources here.
Lady Leaving wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:56 pm Hello, we are Lisa and Doug Bucher from Woodlake CA. We have been asked to leave the room we rent by January 1st, 2021.
It is very hard to find a good place to live, for what we have, being the man of the house and disabled for the past 20 some years. We need a room.