Find how to get help with rent
YouSay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money or funds to pay rent in Virginia is needed

Post by YouSay »

To whom this matter concerns
I am a mother of 5 children. Ages 1 year to 16 years young. My husband and though we are separated we are and have been co-parenting in our rental home. He is FULL TIME EMPLOYED, and I've been raising the kiddos. We do not qualify for state assistance and we don't have any living members of our family that can help our family financially.
Our rent is $1900/month and we have been behind since April 2017. I am fearing we are going to be evicted and would be living in a hotel. I don't want that for our family. How did we get here? We stopped paying on our credit cards last year (not my first choice) and Scott’s paycheck for a month were being garnished $1350/mo. We have currently consolidated that debt but it still leaves our rent and other bills in the rear. If we get assistance with one month’s rent, at least, I know we can get back on top.
In Fredericksburg VA.
We do believe in a higher power and also live by kindness and love
We need help. There's nowhere else to turn....
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Money or funds to pay rent in Virginia is needed

Post by Admin »

There are rent programs all across Virginia. But you are in Loudoun County? If so, here are some agencies and charities for you.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ng_as.html
Gump

Post by Gump »

My name is Shawanna, I live in Baskerville, VA Mecklenburg County. I am sending this email because I am in desperate need of emergency help with my rent in Virginia. I am a single disabled mother of 2 renting a home on a month to month basis. I pay$400 per month, and I have until the 15th to pay this month's rent. I have half ($200) the rent, I'm desperately trying to get the other half to avoid being evicted. Can you Please Help Me?
Thanks in Advance
Shawanna
MtnDew

Post by MtnDew »

Hello my name is Cheryl and I am contacting you in regards to my rent here in Virginia. I can’t afford my rent this month and I need emergency help. Please I am a single mother and I will be homeless with my child if I can’t receive some assistance if you could help in any way I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and have a great day.
Also I live in Fairfax.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have many charities and agencies you can try in Fairfax County for rent help, including for single mothers. There are grants, cash programs, attorneys that may help you Cheryl and so much more. Look here for rent help in Fairfax County.
MtnDew wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:39 am Hello my name is Cheryl and I am contacting you in regards to my rent here in Virginia. I can’t afford my rent this month and I need emergency help.