Find how to get help with rent
Beckquick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Travel inn room due

Post by Beckquick »

Hello,
To whom it may concern. I am writing this email because I have been referred by father Shanley. He told me I need to speak to somebody named Megan? My family and I are living at the Travel Inn motel here in Hartford and we are having a problem trying to financially pay the rent here every week. Father Shanley was able to help us with the back payment and a week so we could stay here.
My husband is unemployed at the moment because he was landscaping and the only way he makes money is if it snows. I am I was a stay-at-home mother but now that my son is in school. I'm able to look for work. Both of us are currently looking for work and are both signed up at people ready so unfortunately we need to find a solution to coming up with the money to pay the Travel Room rent here every week or we have to leave tomorrow January 3rd and our rent is due for the week which is $300 and we do not have it. So I was wondering if there was some sort of emergency program that could help us out temporarily until we can find work? Please call me or email me back as soon as possible to see if I can come in for an appointment or what I need to do to get into one of the preprogram. Please call me or you can email me at gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much.
Underwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Travel inn room due

Post by Underwood »

Hello My name is Cheri. Over the past 6-7 months I have been trying to leave a severe domestic violent relationship so I went to a Travel Inn for a bit, and the room is due. I sent my kids to stay with family in DC while I packed the house and looked for housing etc. The plan was to pack, get U-Haul and go to DC to reunite with my kids and find us a home so we could be together. About 3 weeks ago I was in car accident rolling 3 times and it almost took my life. I am still recovering and now facing homelessness if I love my Travel in Room. I was able to pull some money together for a few motel nights and have stayed with a couple friends.
Right now I am staying in the spare bedroom at my ex's house - the one I was trying to leave. I had nowhere else to go. I am in desperate need of housing before I end up on the streets and I desperately want to be back with my kids. We are not used to being apart and are struggling without each other. I am searching for housing assistance or motel vouchers for the Travel Inn or any other resources that could help us please.