Need 1st floor housing

Find how to get help with rent
Damon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need 1st floor housing

Post by Damon »

I desperately need some help to find a place to live on the 1st floor - my rent here is too much $ & I am disabled & 67 years Old & cannot climb these 3 flights of stairs any longer. My daughter lives with me & she has worked on her job for the last 7 years - they do not offer any type of medical coverage nor any benefits whatsoever. She has severe spinal damage & is going into the hospital tomorrow & she will be out of work for a few months & need help. I do not want to be out on the street or in a shelter with all my health problems & now her health problems. I am desperately in need of assistance to get my rent paid this month & help to find suitable 1st floor housing for both of us due to these disabilities. Can you help us or refer us to someone who can - I have contacted several agencies.
Sonyradas

Re: Need 1st floor housing

Post by Sonyradas »

I have been recently and has exit domestic shelter. My children are not able to walk then we need housing on the 1st floor of a building. We need extreme help with my truck so that I can continue looking for work and making to destination. I and my children are homeless and living in truck but need truck for transportation to make it to San Diego California for housing that I was awarded in November. Can you please contact me?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need 1st floor housing

Post by Admin »

If you seek rent help, a charity or program can't guarantee you a 1st floor home or guarantee anything. You should be blessed for any help period...beggars can't be choosers. But you can try, and find the places that may be able to help with rent on housing.