Emergency voucher to pay for one night in motel

Find how to get help with rent
Grandpa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency voucher to pay for one night in motel

Post by Grandpa »

I'm calling on behalf of me and my fiancé and we are in need of an emergency Motel voucher as soon as possible. i just found out pregnant and we are now homeless and we just lost our place and need a place to stay for one night. We've been homeless. My son is 4 years now and everything we were leaving in our car but we can no longer live in our car because of the carbon monoxide is coming from the vents and from the car so we are literally on the streets with just the clothes we have on and too bad camping backpacks full of our stuff that we have. We have no money and nowhere to go tonight or anything like that. That is why we need this emergency voucher and we just found out that I'm pregnant and everything is all messed up. We need your help ASAP so please help.
Damon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Emergency voucher to pay for one night in motel

Post by Damon »

WE NEED A EMERGENCY MOTEL VOUCHER. ITS MYSELF MY 19 YEAR OLD SON AND MY 15 YEAR OLD SON AND MY 14 YEAR OLD SON AND WE ARE HOMELESS. WE WAS STAYING IN ADELANTO AND WE ARE HERE NOW. SO PLEASE WE ARE ASKING SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, PLEASE HELP US WITH A EMERGENCY MOTEL VOUCHER. THANK YOU.

Desperate Mother trying to help Family