Find how to get help with rent
Stressed Out
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing post suicide

Post by Stressed Out »

Hi
I’m be put out of my home? My husband killed himself may 18th. Rent too high to keep paying it under a lease. Had a family father in offered housing to exchange houses. Sisters, took it away from me.
I have liver failure, under so much stress. Trying to get housing to stay near the hospital. It's been a nightmare. There ordering me to leave.
I need help.
JeffObrien
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Housing post suicide

Post by JeffObrien »

Housing is my need. I need assistance with security deposit and first months rent to be able to get into a house as my husband committed suicide. I do have a part time job that I work at 6 day a week. I’m currently homeless with 1 teenager and 1 middle school age. This has put a great hardship on them. my desire is to obtain housing, (and the utilities) so my children have the stability the very much need. if given the resources to get into a home, I am confident that I then would be able to pay my monthly rent and utilities.
I want to give my kids a healthy home again, a foundation for them to be a kid again. They have spent too many hours stressing on where we will sleep that night. I am a single mom whose husband committed suicide, and I just need some help getting on my feet again. I have felt so hopeless, and everywhere I turn is another "NO" or a roadblock or excuse of why I don’t qualify. If any kind of assistance from your churches would be more than greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.